PDA

View Full Version : Mansfield update: Coby makes the front page of the sports section and gas prices^

Howie
08-22-2008, 12:56 PM
The front page of the sports section of todays Mansfield Journal has a pre-race story including a photo of the 77 last year, driven by "Doug Koby III". A link to the story and photo on line is HERE (http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080822/SPORTS/808220337/1006/SPORTS)

Last night I filled up at a BP station. Price for regular was $3.389, today at the same station it is $3.759!!

Photo 1) Our annual "Welcome to Mansfield" photo.
Photo 2) The Richland Carrousel Park, downtown Mansfield.
Photo 3) The Carrousel
Photo 4) Rick Preece buying fresh veggies at the Farmers Market. The Preece crew will eat good this weekend!

Precision Auto
08-22-2008, 02:21 PM
Howie: Thanks for the updates and photos. I'm assuming that Mary took the picture of the carousel, but we didn't see you riding any of the horsies!

By the way, do they have Spam in Ohio? If not, I'll gladly overnight some to you to go with the fresh tomatoes at the farmers market!

Enjoy your time there.......Linda

ThE sHaDoW
08-22-2008, 03:58 PM
Last night I filled up at a BP station. Price for regular was $3.389, today at the same station it is $3.759!!

after reading this in the news, the price rise can be attributed to nothing more than price gouging. nice to see the locals welcome us with open arms. :mad::mad:

Light, sweet crude for October delivery fell $6.59, or 5.43 percent, to settle at $114.59 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange

Jaws
08-22-2008, 07:27 PM
after reading this in the news, the price rise can be attributed to nothing more than price gouging. nice to see the locals welcome us with open arms. :mad::mad:

Shadow, the prices you see are September and beyond contracts, it will come down more soon.

Oh and yes, nice pic's Howie, wish we were there, sure I pick the year(last year) of the tornado's to go!

Here are the current low gas prices in Ohio (Top ones in Mansfield) http://www.ohiogasprices.com/