08-23-2008, 10:16 PM
TC,
Way to get it done, you were on the money "car is really fast "

Camper Lady
08-24-2008, 08:31 AM
:applause: Great job TC. Hammer was down. Congrats on point lead

TMAC
08-24-2008, 05:38 PM
CONGRATS!!tc on win!and first place in points!time to put it together!!!kept counting those points.......

Timin' Girl
08-24-2008, 06:15 PM
Congratulations to the whole 36 team on your win and the points lead! Great job!!!!!!:applause:

the cook
08-24-2008, 06:44 PM
congratulations t.c. brad, eddy, tony , ricco,rockey,glenno,jimmy and all the guy's who work on the car but i think it was the food that won the race great job

Slotcar
08-24-2008, 08:28 PM
The food was awesome and there was plenty of it . It was a great day but we missed you there to celebrate with us . Thanks again for everything Butch .

CareyandCoffey
08-25-2008, 06:10 PM
We had Teddy on the show yesterday and he was talkative and funny! I will get the interview up on the site ASAP.

Congrats on the win!

Howie
08-26-2008, 07:58 PM
It was a good win by TC.

Enjoyed watching Ryan Preece also. TC may have lead every lap, but he dogged Teddy all night long. Made a few moves to get by, just couldn't pull it off.

Jimmy nearly spun early on. Lost some spots but came on strong at the end to get by Ryan for 2nd.

All in all a long day, but a pretty good race, even though there were no passes for the lead.

A bad day for the Mystic Missile team. Nothing at all went there way all day. Hope Jimmy is feeling better.

Ran into limodmaniac working on a car in the pits. Carraway Friday, Mansfield on Saturday and then heading to Lancaster Sunday (and it isn't even really on his way home!!). Glad he had good weather all weekend.

Also had our annual chat with Cuyahoga Cuse and his wife Kristen during the autograph party.

The Red Bull TNT FMX Team (or something like that), put on a heck of a prerace show. Why you'd wanna do that stuff on a motorcycle, I don't know, but it was fun to watch.

CareyandCoffey
08-27-2008, 12:36 PM
The TC interview is up on our site in the Sites and Sound Section (audio highlights)

He talks about the Bump and Run - the exciting NH finish and of course the big win last weekend.

Check it out and be sure to let us know what you think! Seriously.