PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Sessley

KyleMac45
08-24-2008, 08:56 AM
Anthony Sessley decides to NOT got to the Tour race last night but go to Mountain Speedway! AND HE WON!!! Nice Job Anthony he had a good car all night!!!:applause::applause::applause:

Kyle

klc
08-24-2008, 10:22 AM
Congrats Anthony! I was wondering where he was...

Modifiedthunder
08-24-2008, 06:16 PM
Anthony ran in the Sports Modifieds at Mountain started on the pole and lead from start to finish .

Sixteen sport modifieds took the green flag in the 30-lap feature race. After starting on the pole, Anthony Sesely jumped out into the early lead.

The first caution flew when Rick Zacharias spun off of turn two. Scott Riggleman, who was unable to avoid the incident, was collected. Both drivers retired from the event.

Zane Zeiner grabbed a few positions after the restart. First he powered by Kevin Davison for third. Next, he cruised underneath Shaun Carrig for second. Shortly after, Jason Hearne worked into the third spot.

Zeiner tried to take the race lead on multiple occasions, but had to settle for second. Sesely took his first Mountain Speedway victory over, Zeiner, Hearne, Davison and Carrig.

Sport Modifieds (30-laps) 1. ANTHONY SESELY 2. Zane Zeiner 3. Jason Hearne 4. Kevin Davison 5. Shaun Carrig 6. Mike Skarbowski 7. Donnie Hartzell 8. Adam Lacicero 9. Randy MacConnell 10. Mike Speeney 11. Rob Hyer 12. Jarred Okerson 13. Bobby Richards 14. Bob Ankner 15. Rick Zacharias 16. Scott Riggleman

h.p.
08-25-2008, 11:04 AM
congrats ses we know u can still drive ..................good luck with your new venture on the tour:wave:

Elite3
08-26-2008, 12:19 PM
New Venture on the Tour? Did he part ways with his team? Is he going to be part of the Dong King Gong show? I think the kid can drive give 'em a chance in the 28:applause:

skbob
08-28-2008, 09:12 PM
New Venture ? somebody spill the beans

Elite3
08-28-2008, 09:34 PM
from what I have heard, he was unhappy with the way he was running, and has decided to part ways with his team. He may run a few races in his own car with another crew, or may just run at mountain in the car he has been running there

KyleMac45
08-28-2008, 10:48 PM
The car he ran at Mtn. was the 18 Bob Boardwick car... I thought the 11 car was his though...

ThE sHaDoW
08-29-2008, 09:39 AM
The car he ran at Mtn. was the 18 Bob Boardwick car... I thought the 11 car was his though...

last years #11's were his. this year the cars belonged to the team he drove for. he probably still has his own cars.

BTW, does anyone have a report on the Mod Tour test they did this week at the new road course in Millville, NJ? Anthony was supposed to be going, along with a few other "local" teams.

KyleMac45
08-29-2008, 10:17 AM
Thank you for clarification Shadow!!!

I wonder what local teams went...

Kyle

Rabbit504
08-29-2008, 12:42 PM
last years #11's were his. this year the cars belonged to the team he drove for. he probably still has his own cars.

BTW, does anyone have a report on the Mod Tour test they did this week at the new road course in Millville, NJ? Anthony was supposed to be going, along with a few other "local" teams.

The only car that did NOT belong to Anthony was the car he ran at Loudon.
That was Peter Beals car.

The other 2 car were both Anthony's, both Troyer's, one with a Hutter, one with a Dodge motor.