PDA

View Full Version : Raffle Winners

toots
08-25-2008, 10:37 AM
This past weekend ALL pit admission raffle tickets were FINALLY sold.
MUCH THANKS to Bobby Richards #6Jr sport mod for purchasing all remaing unsold tickets.
Winning tickets were pulled by Track Photographer- Kevin Green, who honored us with his presence this past weekend ( as spectator only)

Congratulations to ALL WINNERS
Winners of $25.00 towards pit admission are:
1. R R- ticket # 024
2. R.Novak - ticket # 091
3. Adrian Welsh - ticket # 073
4. R. DiMarco - ticket # 045
Names will be given to the girls at the pit gate.
Winners need only to mention their name and present ticket to them.
Winnings must be claimed within 30 days-PLEASE

It has also been requested by a few drivers to hold another Tire & Gas Raffle- so beginning this week- I will be selling them so please be sure to see me at the souvenir booth and purchase your chance to win one of 3 prizes
1st prize- $100 towards track tire
2nd prize- $50 towards track fuel
3rd prize- $50 towards track fuel
FWDs will receive all winnings towards track tires only, since they are unable to use track fuel.
Tickets will be $2.00 each ( 100 tickets need to be sold)
drawing will be held during driver's meeting once all tickets are sold

Grandstand
08-27-2008, 11:35 AM
Joan... this is totally off subject but do you get the Area Auto Racing News to sell? Just wondering...

Thanks!!

toots
08-28-2008, 01:50 PM
No i don't
A few years ago, Joe had supplied me with a few to sell- but not lately

CJfilms
08-29-2008, 03:51 PM
Hey ALL drivers...you'd be quite thick in the head for not supporting this raffle idea!!!

Think about it...$2 could win you $100 or $50!!! You should all be supporting Joan and the booth for this reason alone...ALL THE MONEY GOES BACK TO YOU!!!!

$2 gets you a 1 in 100 chance of winning 1 of 3 prizes...

$10 gets you a 1 in 20 chance of winning!

AND, $20 gets you a 1 in 10 chance of winning!!!!!

Seems worth it to me...if I were racing EACH WEEK, I would be looking to save as much money as possible...any way possible.

Figure if you only spend a buck a week and never win...you only spent about $50 more than you would have...1 win more than pays for itself...don't you wish the lottery paid out like this?

Keep making Joan pick winners each week and you'll see a turn-around!