08-25-2008, 12:19 PM
Who's going?

Camping?

Racing?

Watching?

I can NOT wait!!!!

Axel
08-25-2008, 02:28 PM
i think i am going--first time since the real 300 was laid to rest. I also have not been to Thompson in 2 years, so it's time.

It'll be a one day trip for me.

KyleMac45
08-25-2008, 02:51 PM
I might be goin and might be a one day trip not sure

Kyle

Bullfrog
08-25-2008, 03:42 PM
I am coming up from Georgia for the weekend and flying back on Monday. I cannot wait. Hopefully it doesn't rain. I'll post up if it does for anybody that'll want my ticket.

BF

RGeeProductions
08-25-2008, 07:47 PM
I am shooting for both days.....
This will be an awesome weekend of racing!!!!!

Howie
08-25-2008, 08:41 PM
I'm going because it is Gomods "Birthday Week" celebration!! I think that means party time!!

Jaws
08-25-2008, 10:36 PM
Maybe, depends on some family things, but 1 day only.

ModTourMan
08-26-2008, 09:37 AM
I'm seriously considering it. The weather here in NJ this morning is inspiring and it reminds me of the many late summer/early autumn races I've enjoyed at Thompson through the years. That Sunday is the last day of my two week vacation so it would be the perfect finish before going back to work! Maybe I can talk the family (or at least my youngest daughter) into making the trip this time! It will most likely be up and back the same day for me unless the entire family goes - then I'll have to work a little side-trip and sightseeing into the weekend.

limodmaniac
08-26-2008, 09:48 AM
What time does the Hampton Jitney leave? Will we get there in time for the pit party?

mikel 3
08-26-2008, 03:50 PM
HOpe The Weather Is Good.I Plan To :applause:motorhome It For Both Days.hope To See Ole Blue In Victory Lane.

gomodsgo
08-27-2008, 08:39 AM
I'm going because it is Gomods "Birthday Week" celebration!! I think that means party time!!

what???? WHO TOLD YOU???? lol

sshhhh Howie, lets keep this between you and me, ok?
All these people think that Thompson has this big Mod race around this time of year for no particualr reason... and so far... they believe it. Really.... it's cause of my birthday that WE have this race.. I mean GO MODS GO, why else would they have MOD MANIA on this weekend?

Can't wait too see everyone!!!!!
I'll be there.... camping, partying, and watching some of the BEST asphalt Modified racing around!!!!
I think groundpounder will be there too.... although I thought he would have posted that already. lol

CynthiaTork
08-27-2008, 09:06 AM
Groundpounder will probably be at an SK or SST mod race somewhere.

RGeeProductions
08-27-2008, 09:59 AM
Will there be 'birthday', ah, um, 'Mod Mania' chocolate chip cookies?!?!?!

art11758
08-27-2008, 10:55 AM
Groundpounder will probably be at an SK or SST mod race somewhere.

That's pretty funny!! :D:D

I'm considering going, just have to figure out how. (I haven't forgotten Ted)

Teds Race Tours
08-28-2008, 09:25 AM
What time does the Hampton Jitney leave? Will we get there in time for the pit party?

Finalizing my pick up times this week. We plan to be there for most of the party, though i don't think we'll get there at 10:30, but prob around 11.

Axel
08-28-2008, 09:26 PM
outta the mix now. Family obligation just reared it's ugly head. :rolleyes:

Damn pesky families.
-Axel

Precision Auto
08-28-2008, 11:44 PM
Axel: There is no way I'm going to catch either one of you. Losing my 1st place finish among The Touched Trio will be a sad day for me. Perhaps if you and TBax sent me chocolates I would feel much better about the whole thing. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

:*-( Linda :*-(

Axel
08-29-2008, 10:13 AM
Linda-- I honestly have no idea what happened. I mean my picks are actually coming in. The planets must have alinged somewhere somehow.

I will give your idea some consideration, but lets wait till the final checkered falls.

gomodsgo
09-02-2008, 12:39 PM
bump..........
come on people... this is MOD MANIA!!!! Who's going.

Do we have lists of drivers going? or pre-registered???

KyleMac45
09-02-2008, 12:56 PM
Sorry but looks like I am not going to be able to go! My brtoher will be there but no me :( ... My flagging duites were needed in PA at Mtn. Speedway for the TQ's... I am upset that I am gonna miss it :( ... HAVE FUNN EVERYONE! :)

Kyle

ModTourMan
09-02-2008, 01:30 PM
I'm still going! I'm bringing my buddy along. Lets hope Hanna the hurricane blows through the area before this Sunday.

Linda
09-02-2008, 02:06 PM
We're going and glad we will have the camper with the weather not looking so good for Saturday, probably will miss the heats then :( Most likely will be watching Directv all day with the kids. I too hope Hanna is over for Sunday at least.