PDA

View Full Version : Good Bye NEETS!!!

CJfilms
08-26-2008, 04:44 PM
Who needs NEETS when I have...DR. MALIK ALI!!!

DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIVISION ATM
INTERCONTINENTAL BANK PLC BENIN
WEST AFRICA

Attn My Dear

Now we have arranged your payment of ($2.5millions) Two millions five hundred thousand united state dollars in atm payment card to be sent to you through western union money transfer payment:

Your payment will sending to you by western union, the amount you will receive per day is $5,100.USD.The minister trust funds of Benin Republic will send you the currently standards track details you need to pick up your ($5,100.USD) payment by western union, you will receive every day till you receive the $2.5millions united state dollars, now no need to send you this atm card because you can not be able to withdraw the atm card due to the atm master card contain large money on it.

The director administrtor trust funds have already signed your payment, now you are free to comply with wemaco payment office on this email: (info_finacialbankbenin9@perpignan.net)
However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to release your payment by western union per $5,100.USD a day.

Mr Ben Moon,western union department
Financial Bank Benin,
Mobile: +22995429241
E-mail: (info_finacialbankbenin9@perpignan.net )

The financial western union payment canter has been mandated to issue out your payment and you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment.Note that the administrator payment need this details from you to process your payment:

Receiver name:-----------------
City Address:--------------------------------------
Your Age /Occupation:.......................
Attach copy of your identification:...........................
Tel:----------------------------------------
Test question:--------------------
Answer:--------------------------------

Comply now because as soon as you sent this required details to Mr Ben Moon he will start sending your payment by western unionRegards to you and your family ,Thanks and be bless .
DR. MALIK ALI
THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIVISION

It was so nice knowing you all! :lol:

W. J.
08-26-2008, 05:22 PM
:lol:Hey Joe, now everyone can cut and paste the form and steal your money, LOL!:lol:

So now you can buy land and build your own track!!!:applause:

CJfilms
08-26-2008, 05:41 PM
I don't know why I have been getting these scams so much lately...I just laugh....

CJfilms
08-26-2008, 07:00 PM
hehehe...that title got a lot of attention...quick too! LOL!!!!

I like the 'two millions' too...that was a nice touch....

.....don't steal my monies!

Mike Fields
08-27-2008, 04:15 PM
2 1/2 million? Jeez Joe, that's peanuts! When I get my spam, it's at least $20 million dollars. Don't they have the right kind of spam outside of Long Island?

CJfilms
08-27-2008, 07:21 PM
Mike, help me out here...send them my email address, QUICK! I could buy 20 tracks then! Yes...this is so cool!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

W. J.
08-28-2008, 01:24 PM
Joe,

You need to get on this guys mailing list for the BIG BUCKS!:lol:

Mr Harry Madu
Head Of Information Technology Department
Spring Bank Plc
Nigeria

Dear Friend,

I am a management staff of Spring Bank PLC, Nigeria. This email follows my discovery of an account that was last operated on 1998 with a balance of US$17.5 million . By provisions of operational banking rules and guidelines, an account that is not operated for straight 10 years ceases to exist as it will be forfeited to the federal treasury.

Since the 10 years deadline is just few months away I decided to see the account owner and draw his attention to this important banking provision. To this end I called at the residential address he provided, where I met a completely burnt down house. People I asked confirmed he lived in that house and was burnt to death with his entire family in a fire that started from cooking gas explosion.

Careful study of his banking records show that he did not fill in details of next of kin in portions provided. This money will therefore continue floating until it is due to be forfeited to the federal treasury.This situation however presents a rare opportunity for me to collaborate with someone with the same last name as the deceased and claim this money. For this reason I decided to seek your assistance and support so that we can share the money when it is released and remitted into your account according to the following ratio:

(1.) 40% for you (US$7,000,000:00)
(2.) 60% for me (US$10,500,000:00)

I have already worked out simple legal procedures which you shall facilitate for us to achieve this safely and effciently. To enable me start in earnest do confirm your acceptance of this.

Kind regards. (Please send your reply to: hmadu@mail.md)

Harry Madu

CJfilms
08-28-2008, 03:09 PM
Holy good spelling and proper grammer, WJ!!!

At least he offers you millions of dollards and not millions dollars!!!

joe@neetsracing.com Let's both sign up now!!!

The Bullfather
08-28-2008, 03:49 PM
Thats two doll hairs Joe! Hey my buddy just got 3 million donated to his church. I've know the Pastor for years, his church out grew their building within 2 years. He just made an announcement that they would have to hold services in a High School gym or auditorium. They had to have Easter serivce there, 650 people in a building that holds 250 in the main hall. They had to have 3-4 service every Sunday morning. See Joe you ask God, He will bless you! Maybe 20 tracks is closer then you think!:)

CJfilms
08-28-2008, 03:58 PM
Yeah...I don't think the powers above would help me here if this was our slogan:

Donate your life to NEETS...we're not a cult!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey, it's worth a shot...

Donate your life to NEETS...we're not a cult!

W. J.
08-28-2008, 04:29 PM
I like the part where he "called and met a completely burnt down house".

I never knew a completely not burnt down house could answer a phone, must less a completely burnt down one!!!!

So Joe, did you contact him yet?

CJfilms
08-28-2008, 04:49 PM
Beathe in.....

Breathe out.......

I need to calm myself down before I start dialing...I hope the burnt house doesn't answer!

OK! I'm calling!

Mike Fields
08-28-2008, 07:50 PM
See Joe? WJ lives on the Island, and gets the high-bucks spam. We rate!