PDA

View Full Version : ROC race at Oswego this weekend

modchick
08-28-2008, 12:47 PM
Does anyone know of any WMT cars that will be in attendance at Oswego this weekend for the ROC race? Since there is no tour race scheduled, we're hoping a bunch of them will show.

Hammerdown
08-28-2008, 05:26 PM
Chuck Hossfeld's site says he may be there in the Troyer house car. So there is a possible driver, though without his WMT ride.

cornellsgt12
08-28-2008, 05:33 PM
Not sure why any of the WMT drivers other than Hirshman, Beers and Hossfeld would go as they will not be able to run the ROC race due to conflicting race at Martinsville. I hope the weather forcast for Virginia is 100% chance of rain and the ROC gets a full field on 9/20

Hammerdown
08-28-2008, 07:57 PM
Off weekend from WMT and want to race I guess

Jaws
08-28-2008, 11:17 PM
Not sure why any of the WMT drivers other than Hirshman, Beers and Hossfeld would go as they will not be able to run the ROC race due to conflicting race at Martinsville. I hope the weather forcast for Virginia is 100% chance of rain and the ROC gets a full field on 9/20

THis weekend....no WMT race.

ThE sHaDoW
08-29-2008, 09:42 AM

well on that note, I hope the next five non-tour races you go to get rained out after you get there and buy your ticket.

modchick
08-29-2008, 04:26 PM
Chuck Hossfeld will be there in the Troyer house car - for sure. Hope to see him kick some *** in that car too! Supposed to be nothing but sunshine tomorrow! Can't wait to see a great race.