PDA

View Full Version : New Egypt

dirtmodfan
08-28-2008, 11:52 PM
Anyone making the Sept 7th enduro at new egypt? If I can get a crew together, I will be making the trip from good old Sinking Spring, PA (home of the living legend Kenny Brightbill :))

:cheers:

I'm sure the Dr will be there. What about Petey and Joe Jentile? You guys need to play in the dirt more. What about all you guys and gals who made it to the Granduro? Come out and get more practice for the next run at Grandview.

Cindy, you and the Dr ever have fiesta dogs? I will bring the grill. Get there early.

NJ Chick
08-29-2008, 04:26 PM
Why sure Shon, I'm always up for some heartburn!:lol: Just kidding, nope, we have yet to sample your world famous fiesta pooches, but come early?:confused: What???? :-B And ruin our reputation???? :p

We'll be there, I'll bring the Alka-Selzer just in case!:D

BTW, did you pick a name yet or what?;)

dirtmodfan
08-29-2008, 10:31 PM
Its not for me to decide. I can't pick my own nickname. I just felt a little left out. Everyone else has some cool name, but I just have the one my parents gave me (and they spelled it weird...lol).

NJ Chick
09-01-2008, 01:21 PM
How about "Shon Shank Redemption"? :lol:

How do you like that one Sure Shot?? Hmmmm....."Sure Shot" Shon Elk...that has a nice ring to it, no?:cool:

triplesevens
09-01-2008, 04:15 PM
I like "Sure Shot", it's fitting, sometime during the race he is sure to give you a shot. LOL

richardpetey
09-01-2008, 08:30 PM
Everybody in the NEETS family get a "nickname" sooner or later.....................:applause:
Some come by your racing peers some by a forum instigator...............:rolleyes:
Your racing alais will come and you'll never know when................:confused:
Just pray since you play in the dirt it ain't "pigpen"...................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

NJ Chick
09-05-2008, 09:51 PM
Just called the track to confirm. New Egypt has cancelled racing for both Saturday and Sunday due to poopish weather rolling in....:*-(

Geno
09-05-2008, 11:15 PM
Savage Shon needs a nickname?:)

Looks like the weather has just about everything on hold. Tell the Dr. to finish operating on those cars Cindy:wave:

dirtmodfan
09-05-2008, 11:52 PM
I was busting my a$$ (between beers) to get ready for Sunday. Oh well, I guess I will have next week off before Big Diamond...

Who is going to Big Diamond?

triplesevens
09-06-2008, 12:07 AM
I take it, you just got off the thrown. :eek:

NJ Chick
09-06-2008, 02:38 PM
Looks like Shon Juan is doing 12 oz beer curls to get in shape for Big D next weekend! Pump that aluminum and keep your pipes clean Roto-Man!:lol:

Geno, Dr is conducting surgery as I type. Hopefully the patient will be ugraded from critical to stable condition at the end of today.:-B I can't believe we aren't racing this whole weekend! Now I have no excuse not to clean the house! :*-( Thanks Hanna, thanks a lot!