PDA

View Full Version : Sat.night DQ's

racing#s
08-31-2008, 06:48 AM
I see there was 2 Blunderbusts dq'd last night.
What were they dq'd for ?

h.p.
08-31-2008, 11:01 AM
the 61 was too low after the race and the 00 was found to have altered upper control arm mounts driver of the 00

The Red Raider
08-31-2008, 12:40 PM
They were DQ'd because someone called someone a "Good Guy",someone responded with "legal Motor ".Now we have 2 cars dq , And a ridiculous assault charge. It is very easy to come on here and fan the flames with a KEYBOARD.

maestri fan 1
08-31-2008, 12:50 PM
The assault had nothing to do with the disqualification, and quite honestly is no ones business other than those who were involved.

The question asked was about dq's, not others personal business in the pits.

KickItUp
08-31-2008, 01:53 PM
And you know what else? Everyone always seems to attack the 00 on here, yet week after week, the drivers seems to be going after the same guy, not the 00.. Amazing how what really happens isn't talked about. If the 00 was as dirty as this other car who is getting beat up constantly, why isn't he fighting off attackers? I think sometimes the more well known guy takes heat and the quieter one doesn't get the publicity.. Hard to explain what I mean here..
And for the record, I do not know the 00 at all, I wouldn't know him if I tripped over him.. Swear to god.. I just see things as a fan not attached to anyone personally in the division, so I watch with 2 eyes.. And this is what I see. I know in other divisions, being on a crew or knowing someone really only lets you see things one sided no matter what you may say..

smiley27414
08-31-2008, 06:24 PM
Chris Is The Best Blundserbust Driver Get Over It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RACENUT
08-31-2008, 06:50 PM
SMILEY, CAN'T ARGUE WITH YOU THERE, CHRIS WENT FROM 17TH TO 1ST, MADE THE OTHER TOP DRIVER LOOK FOOLISH OUT THERE. GUESS SOMEONE DIDN'T LIKE THAT THOUGH. DQed FOR A 1/2 IN TO LOW, HOW RIDICULOUS IS THAT.

fisherman
08-31-2008, 08:34 PM
SMILEY, CAN'T ARGUE WITH YOU THERE, CHRIS WENT FROM 17TH TO 1ST, MADE THE OTHER TOP DRIVER LOOK FOOLISH OUT THERE. GUESS SOMEONE DIDN'T LIKE THAT THOUGH. DQed FOR A 1/2 IN TO LOW, HOW RIDICULOUS IS THAT.

rules are rules sometimes there enforced last nite was the nite:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cheers::cheers: :cheers::wave::wave::wave::*-(:*-(:cool::cool::cool:

smiley27414
08-31-2008, 09:45 PM
:mad::mad::mad::mad:THE RULES ARE ONLY FOR SOME DRIVERS, AS LONG AS YOU KISS THE OFFICALS BUTTS YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU YOU WANT,:mad::mad::mad::mad:

BIRDNUT
08-31-2008, 10:16 PM
hey kick it up maybe you order considerdlooking into to glasses maybe you get a better view of reality AS A FAN

KickItUp
08-31-2008, 11:15 PM
What in the world? My post doesn't make sense being my first post was deleted.. I never mentioned Chris and I never said he wasn't a good driver! My post was refering to a certain other owner, and I guess I have to leave it at that. If my original post was left, maybe my 2nd would have made sense..

So what, I can't see if I don't outright say Chris is a good driver? Did I say the 00 was? I don't believe I did.. As for the best driver out there, he no longer drives a BB, and in my opinion, he was better than both mentioned above.. But that isn't what my original post was about.. So who cares honestly.. They obviously both can drive, as well as quite a few others out there. All I was trying to add on to my original post was that everyone is quick to jump on him, yet another driver gets beat up on a weekly basis for being dirty.. And he drives a gray car, not a yellow one..

For the record, I watch the BB race for the drivers.. I personally think they are the best drivers out there, the other classes should take lessons.. But then again, maybe I need glasses? Or no, now I am spot on..

Read it again, tell me where I say the 00 is the best driver out there or the 61 is not.. I'd like to know that.. Hey, maybe you guys don't need fans at all then..

KickItUp
08-31-2008, 11:21 PM
And for those jump on me comments, if I was a Chris fan, I might reconsider.. Maybe you should rethink your posts as well. I could have been a fan, and you jump all over it and go berzerk.. Nice.. Oh well..

For any other readers, disregard my 1st post completely, as it does not make sense due to my first post being too personal regarding another.. But that is connected to my 2nd post.. And for the record, anyone reading further, I did not state who I think the best driver is or isn't, as that wasn't what my post was for..

maestri fan 1
09-01-2008, 12:35 AM
As for the statement earlier about the rules only being for some drivers, well apparently they are for the 1st and 2nd place cars because both were dq'd. Also as far as the "best" BB driver, they are both great, but tommy was catching Chris. Just to all the spectators, lighten up, let them race it out.

W. J.
09-01-2008, 07:35 AM
KickItUp is right, the complete deletion of her first post makes her second one not make sense. I know, I saw the 1st one before it was deleted. It should have only had the 'offensive' comments edited out, since that's how it used to be done, but that's the way things are done here now.
The dq's may be questionable, but maybe a stricter overall enforcement will lead to more, removing any advantages that have been overlooked, and make BB racing even better than it already is.
Bottom line, 'creative interpretation' of the rules may just have been carried too far. Time will tell.

rabbid1
09-01-2008, 08:16 AM
:mad::mad::mad::mad:THE RULES ARE ONLY FOR SOME DRIVERS, AS LONG AS YOU KISS THE OFFICALS BUTTS YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU YOU WANT,:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Now we'll see if thats true , As somebody may have just punched himself out of a championship ! Which is a shame .

Showstopper33
09-01-2008, 10:21 AM
"THE RULES ARE ONLY FOR SOME DRIVERS, AS LONG AS YOU KISS THE OFFICALS BUTTS YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU YOU WANT" Its the truth, some drivers have fewer rules than others and honestly that doesnt make a fair race

h.p.
09-01-2008, 10:36 AM
just to clear up your misconception showstopper the 00 was not "caught" by the officals,but by a competitors protest in the bb.so *** kissin has nothing to do with it.but funny how someone else a couple of weeks ago made some comments about the wild childs driving abilitys in the enduro posts while mentioning how legal he is! two dq's on back to back days talk about a bad weekends

maestri fan 1
09-01-2008, 02:08 PM
It was a harassment charge, not an assault charge. Just thought some of you would like to know that.

blondie
09-01-2008, 08:45 PM
First of all as for the 00 guy,drinking a beer in the pits while the race is going on you and your team should be thrown out.That is a NASCAR LAW,which you should respect.Aparently you have no respect.And punching somebody in the face over a conversation is as low as you can get.You are low class
trash.Most of all you are not here to change NASCAR rules,you are here to race.You should be suspended for your action.Hope the officials will do the right thing.

WEEZER
09-01-2008, 08:50 PM
Who did he punch and who protested his car and tell us what happened.

maestri fan 1
09-01-2008, 08:55 PM
He punched Joe Larson after Joe charged at him, I beleive Joe protested his car as well. Tommy was defending himself regardless of what anyone says here. For all of those bashing Tommy, remember you are fans. I will say Tommy was the 1st to come and lend a hand to me when I was learning about the division last year. Along with me he has helped quite a few drivers. So to all who is bashing him and say he is scum and what not should be ashamed of themselves, because I'm sure if you ever met Tommy you would never talk about him this way.

I for one will be wearing my "WILD CHILD" T-shirt this weekend. If you read this Tommy it is not the one i was joking about. haha just so you know.

wayne
09-01-2008, 09:17 PM
Settle down Matt.lol

Wheel Racing
09-01-2008, 09:19 PM
Settle down Matt.lol

Sounds like he is lobbying for the ride LOL.

That will conclude my input on this situation.

maestri fan 1
09-01-2008, 09:26 PM
I'm good Wayne!! haha....

RiverFanHead
09-01-2008, 10:16 PM
:applause: 19 blunderbust driver.... he is a very impressive driver. He makes the race very exciting and if there is such a thing as the most improved driver award he should get it.What a BIG difference from last year. WTG

RPMcGrellis414
09-01-2008, 10:20 PM
He did hit Joe i didnt see Joe the charging, I dont know Tommy so i cant comment on if hes a nice guy but one thing i do know is the actions in the pits was ridiclous, from the DQ's after a great race, to the threats, to the too many people who got involved when they had nothing to do with the situation to begin with, alot of nasty messed up things were said TO Joe Larsen that led to the hit to begin with lets stick to the facts here:D Theres two sides to every story

Golf Guy
09-01-2008, 10:54 PM
Why is Joe Larsen even involved in this. As far as I know it should have been between the 61 and 00? Joe's car is 250 pts out of the lead, maybe he should spend more time working on his car and less time on thinking about what the 00 is doing. Didn't wrecking him during the truck enduro satisfy his itch?

maestri fan 1
09-01-2008, 10:58 PM
I was thinking the same thing Golf Guy.

RACENUT
09-02-2008, 01:59 AM
the only reason joe larsen was involved saturday is because he got punched, i guess that would be reason enough

RPMcGrellis414
09-02-2008, 03:36 AM
true Racenut, also some things were said to/about his daughter by the 00

nascar071
09-02-2008, 10:26 AM
This is why I stay Home

leah28racing
09-02-2008, 11:15 AM
anyone from the jam gonna keep letting people make false statements on here?
oh i forgot they dont as long as its about Tommy

half these people arent saying the real truth here

allhailunc
09-02-2008, 11:40 AM
This is why I stay Home

and to think i've been paying top dollar out in Vegas to see boxing matches:lol:

this is why i don't miss the track on a Saturday night anymore.too damn much Bullsh1t going on on&off the track.Shenigans like this will only wind up bringing the Riverhead police every weekend again and only give fuel for the Town to say "enough is enough":disgusted

deathwishracin1
09-02-2008, 12:14 PM
and to think i've been paying top dollar out in Vegas to see boxing matches:lol:

this is why i don't miss the track on a Saturday night anymore.too damn much Bullsh1t going on on&off the track.Shenigans like this will only wind up bringing the Riverhead police every weekend again and only give fuel for the Town to say "enough is enough":disgusted

my thoughts exactly. This is what 5 weeks in a row now that the police were called for fighting? This is rediculous.

leah28racing
09-02-2008, 12:17 PM
Just so everyone knows, this is Gayle Walkowiak replying under Leah.

By choice I have never commented about anything on here and have never been the wife that gets involved in my husbands racing situations. I always left things to be handled by the drivers. Does it stink when your husband gets wrecked and you lose him for a week fixing the car not to mention the $ to fix it? Yes it does but it comes with the territory. I have always remained neutral towards other drivers, their crew and their families regardless but at this point I have to comment.

I will not comment about this past Saturdays chain of events due the fact that it is a pending litigation. I will however comment on some past situations that have happened and since everyone here seems to love when the plot thickens here we go.......

1. It was told to the officials earlier this year that I threatened to kick Jessica's a**. HA! Anyone who knows me and where I sit, knows that I am the designated babysitter, booger wiper, bathroom runner and snack opener. Besides that, I don't get that angry, life is too short. Officials informed - not true.

2. Earlier this year, Joe Larsen stood up on the ramp with his arms folded in front of Tommys car not letting him off the track - what the heck? Officials informed.

3. Again, earlier this year Joe Larsen went into Tommy's pit stall ranting and raving at Tommy while he was still strapped in his car - Anger issues maybe? Officials informed.

4. Again, earlier this year Joe Larsen told the officials that if Jessica pulls out of the infield and in front of him again while he's in the lead that he was going to wreck her. This was cleared up immediately by someone who new exactly was said - there was no threat made.

5. Why is Joe Larsen threatening / instigating Tommy anyway? Has Tommy's bumper touched Jessica this year?.......NOT!

6. Tommy informed the officials that he had a feeling that Joe Larsen was going to do something to him the the truck enduro and he did. The officials have been made well aware of each and every comment, threat and situation leading up to this result.

There are more things to comment on but I am not a basher nor do I have to make up stories to make my husband look better and someone else look worse. That's not the type of people we are and those who know us agree. Isn't it amazing that every incident was a result of Joe approaching Tommy at what point did Tommy ever go up to Joe? Tommys fans are is fans. Tommys friends are his friends. Nothing that anyone writes here will better or worsen the decision making so lets just leave it in the hands that it's in.

Opinions are what make us but if it makes anyone feel better to write negative, hurtful or untrue words than that's on you. We / I don't have to say untrue things to get people on our side or to plead to believe us.

Those of you who know Tommy and myself know the type of people that we are on and off the track. We help people when in need. If you look at the list of BB drivers, Tommy has helped just about all of them in one way or another. Whether it was parts, tires, taking time out of his day and from his family to help them work on their cars or just giving advice including the 29 and 61 teams.

It is really unfortunate that it has come this far and really terrible that some choose drama over fun.

Joe, I guess you got what you were looking for huh? No worries here, our heads are still held high and will always have a heck of a lot more friends than enemies no matter how hard you try.

LongIslandJam
09-02-2008, 12:23 PM
Well, we had both sides to the story now. It's time to move on. It's an unfortunate sequence of events that both sides endured. Let's get back to the thing that attracted all of us to this sport - the racing.