PDA

View Full Version : Turkey Derby XXXV at Wall this November!

Tooner
08-31-2008, 02:06 PM
Just got the official word, Turkey Derby 35 is a go! November 28th and 29th, 2008. Practice the two weekends before. Jim Morton is renting the track to run this race for you guys. No track owners involved. More details will be available next weekend, September 7th. So dust off your cars, there will be asphalt racing this Thanksgiving in NJ!

tstiles
08-31-2008, 03:00 PM
thats great

KyleMac45
08-31-2008, 04:31 PM
I am soooooo happy right now!!!! TURKEY DERBY 2008!!! I knew it could happen! :applause::applause::applause::cheers::cheers::che ers::lol::lol::lol:

Kyles#1Fan
09-01-2008, 12:10 AM
if you think kyle is excited online,

You should have seen him when he was in the car on the way home from the NEMA race, he was sleepin, all of a sudden checked his voicemails. He started punchin my seat scream WE DID IT, YES! haha. Hes a very happy kid! i can honestly say that

limodmaniac
09-01-2008, 09:09 AM
Is TBax warming up the bus already?

What Tour drivers should we expect to show up for the race?

The Bullfather
09-01-2008, 09:28 AM
I was talking with a bunch of drivers Saturday and Sunday, I heard the rumor for awhile, a lot of them were suprised and said they would go from Riverhead Raceway.

ModTourMan
09-01-2008, 10:10 AM
I've been following this rumor for a while but didn't want to get my hopes up. I'm starting to drop my guard and believe this will happen. Lets hope all goes well and
that weekends weather brings a huge crowd of cars and fans (dare we dream that a successful event may lead to more racing in the future?). Thanksgiving would not be the same without the Turkey Derby - I'm proud to say that I've been to all 34 previous Turkey Derby's and I'm thrilled that I get to experience at least one more!

KyleMac45
09-01-2008, 10:47 AM
if you think kyle is excited online,

You should have seen him when he was in the car on the way home from the NEMA race, he was sleepin, all of a sudden checked his voicemails. He started punchin my seat scream WE DID IT, YES! haha. Hes a very happy kid! i can honestly say that

I was just flipping out! And thats the honest to god truth! I think if I could put a voice bit in you would know how excited I was... :applause: :cheers:

Kyle

RGeeProductions
09-01-2008, 11:02 AM
Ahh, but Ryan got it on tape here (http://www.rgeepro.com/graphics/kyle.wav)!!!!

KyleMac45
09-01-2008, 11:29 AM
I do believe so! It was a GREAT weekend!

Kyle