PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Boom Boom

wayne
08-31-2008, 05:39 PM
Congrats to Boom Boom on your first career win!!!:applause::) Took ya long enough LOL. You drove your butt off!!

woot lawrence
08-31-2008, 06:35 PM
way to go Donny, cangrads :cheers::cheers:

Petro28
08-31-2008, 06:58 PM
awesome run brother well deseved congrats:cheers::cheers::applause::applause:

bulldozer
08-31-2008, 07:22 PM
Thats what im talking about great win.

JumboJim92
08-31-2008, 08:14 PM
good job on that win, i know me you and eddy were fight for the lead for a couple of laps and it was some good racing. CONGRATS!!!:cheers:

~Jimmy #92

The"Roof"Rider
08-31-2008, 08:42 PM
Man you were wheelin, crunched or uncrunched!!! Congrats:cheers:

richardpetey
08-31-2008, 09:23 PM
It was a rough race for ya, glad you came out on top.....................:cheers:
UNCLE PETEY..............:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

racenut38
08-31-2008, 10:37 PM
Great job, you looked good out there. To bad for Petey he came up a little short (lol )just kiding I hope you and the car are OK. did thay charge you less tolls on the way back :D lol:cheers:

Bobby Pease
09-01-2008, 08:42 AM
Sick win brother!!! Happy for you bro! Clean racing / Driving pays off!!:cheers::cheers::cheers:
Bobby Pease

h.p.
09-01-2008, 09:15 AM
congrats boom boom way to harness that aggresion you had on saturday nite at applebees,and take it to the track to prove your point............it aint braggin if you back it up! another great victory for another one of the good guys:wave:

Turbo
09-01-2008, 09:53 AM
Congrats boom boom!!! You were flyin out there and even showin alittle monster truck action too!! :cheers: That was some good racin...

fisherman
09-01-2008, 12:41 PM
congrats on your win

nobandwagonhere
09-01-2008, 10:07 PM
Thanks so much to all of you. I honestly still cant believe it! Im sure I looked like a freak in the car when the checker dropped but hey.....all the hard work, the learning, the SEAT TIME payed off yesterday and man it feels great. I love this division. All the guys (and gal) in this division are awesome. Its been said time and time again, but the overall blanket in this division is RESPECT and the GRAND show that we put on for the fans. From my first Grand race, I was hooked.
I couldnt have done it without Frank and Vicki Curtis putting their faith, time and experience in me and dropping me in the car and saying GO. What an opportunity. Frank taught me alot more than he thinks about wheeling a car plus some. "Thank you" just isnt enough. You 2 have always given me a chance since I was a kid. Robin V.....pretty much taught me the game of "Chess" on that track without even knowing it. So much knowledge came from talking to and watching that man race on and off his crew. No words for the appreciation and respect I have.
Eddie Mistretta for that awesome lead battle....I feel like I conquered Mt. Rushmore. Clean and respectful. Class act.
"Jimbo" Denis....just so you know you earned my respect. A driver like you is just what the Grands are looking for. Welcome and thank you!
Uncle Petey.....so SO sorry. I thought for sure it was over then. Im just glad we both walked away unharmed.
And all my Grand guys: John, Bobby, Robin, Greg, Ray, Mike, Downtown etc. taught me more than you'll ever know. You guys are the best.
My Sat. night friends, drivers, crews.....you know who you are. Experience doesnt just come from driving, but watching and learning and talking.

Thanks for all the congrats and the shower in the pits lol. Freddy, Short Round, Keri, Wayne, D-Ral....Im sure I forgot a few...but you all know who you are.
Im sure you know my feeling Joe P....first win is always the greatest. I guess Im the new jack in the "W" club.
Most of all, Thank you Rich Johnson for starting this.....and Cindy Johson for ALL the support.
You guys are the best.

PS: Elaine and Miss Cindy Dookie Bott, I babbled, but I didnt forget you 2.....that pretty much goes unsaid!...

-Boom-Boom

vsmidge68
09-02-2008, 07:15 AM
In case I forgot to tell you, Congratulations on your 1st win...:wave: We're so proud of you!! :applause: How come when you finish 3rd or 4th we hardly have any work to do?? 19 days and 2 cars that need to go on the frame machine............lol

luvracing
09-02-2008, 09:50 AM
Congrats Donny.
Knew you had it in you.
Robin and Elaine

NJ Chick
09-02-2008, 01:49 PM
WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a race!!!!:)
We're so proud of you BOOM-BOOM Kirby Oliver!!!!:cool::wave:
Congratulations on the first of many more wins to come!!:drool::D

:cheers:
The Dr
and

fisherman
09-02-2008, 06:13 PM
In case I forgot to tell you, Congratulations on your 1st win...:wave: We're so proud of you!! :applause: How come when you finish 3rd or 4th we hardly have any work to do?? 19 days and 2 cars that need to go on the frame machine............lol

more time to enjoy the 1st win togeather fixing the cars:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::applause:: applause::applause::cheers::cheers::cheers::help:: help::help::help::cool:

nobandwagonhere
09-02-2008, 07:08 PM
Wait till you see what happens if I ever win the points chase.....That car might just stay the way it is! It seemed to go faster!..lol:help:

unowho243
09-02-2008, 08:06 PM
Donald it was great to see you in victory lane its long over do bro..

P.S no more L.I.E break checks lol

Petro28
09-02-2008, 08:32 PM
wow your right im still all charged up but at least you have some time to enjoy your win My goal was just to finish the last race but ill put my head together and try for the second win i know you will to congrats buddy never give up or give in :applause::applause::cheers::cheers::cheers: that race was a bit rough i guess thats the way it goes buteverybody in the grands are awesome best division ever:applause:

RacinRob
09-02-2008, 10:12 PM
donny I think we need to yell at eachother the night before features so you can win another!!

congrats man

p.s now i need to buy another trophy so I can talk more crap. JK man awsome job.

Geno
09-02-2008, 11:02 PM
Congrats on your win Kirby!!!!:lol::applause: