PDA

View Full Version : All you Wall-nuts..............

richardpetey
09-01-2008, 07:42 PM
The x-promoter of Wall Township Speedway has announced the running of this years Turkey Derby on Nov. 28th and 29th, with practice on the 15th and 22nd of Nov.........................:applause:
I guess the owners don't wanna lose the only permitted use of the property, so their gonna run the TD........................:cheers:
Can't wait........................:rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Erin C
09-01-2008, 08:55 PM
I have heard several "rumors" about this and am GLAD to see this is true...this was always a great day of racing. The only sad part is Joe and I are going to miss it!! We had a mini vacation planned (what we thought was post racing season!)...last one before the wedding bells ring!! Good luck to all those planning on running!! I do know a few people who are already on board for this :cheers:

NJ Chick
09-02-2008, 04:02 PM
YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Can't wait!!!:drool:

Sorry you and Joe won't be there Erin, but have fun on your last vacation before wedded blisters hit you!:lol:

EnduroFromDE
09-02-2008, 09:34 PM
wow this is great...thanks for posting this RP...I would of never of checked their website, I just figured they were DONE forever...I was their at last years TD...the last race run their...and I wont miss this for nothing...are you Vern, and the Doc going to be running their if they run the F.S.?...Hey R.P. If you got a spare car lying around still set up for the track let me know...maybe I can borrow it...:lol::lol:

richardpetey
09-09-2008, 08:34 PM
Looks like the line-up for the Turkey Derby will be:
Tour Mods
S/K Wall Mods
Crate/MAD/Sportsman
Street Stocks
Factory Stocks
Legends
Possibly TQ's and Trucks
Too bad, no enduro but I hear the promoter doesn't want to turn on the lights............................................ :disgusted
I guess the promoter is footing the bill for this TD................:(
UNCLE PETEY..............:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

4speed
09-10-2008, 08:53 AM
Yes, the promoter is footing the bill for this one. Him and I have been in discussion several times now about the event, and particularly the Factory Stock race. Him and I have talked about what kind of rules will be in place for the FS race. Rules will be posted very soon on Walls website, but since our discussion I guess the most important rules will vacuum, which will be determined, and I am sure no one will have a problem passing. Everone must be on D.O.T. tires, OEM cast iron heads, and intake manifolds. Rochester Stock four, stock two, and Holley 4412 will probley be the carbs.
EndurofromDE, yes I will be there.
Will be trying to keep rules VERY close, if not same, as New Egypt, Bridgeport, Mountain, and Mahoning Valley Speedway so that there will not be any cost to teams having to make changes just for one race. There will not be two races like in the past. In the past we raced 20 laps on Fri. and 20 laps on Sat. Promoter explained to me that Factory Stocks will race on Friday only for 40 laps with a mandatory time limit, so the more we bring out the caution the less laps we will run.
Although, like stated above, that I have spoken with the promoter several times now, these are non-official rules that I have posted. Official rules will be on www.wallspeedway.com very soon. Keep checking their website for more information.
One last thing. The turnout of this years Turkey Derby will decide if there will be any racing next year at Wall. So bring everyone you possibly can because the more people who show up the better.

EnduroFromDE
09-20-2008, 07:19 PM
1289 The sign says it all "YA GOTTA BE HERE"

KyleMac45
09-21-2008, 09:07 PM
First- JOE AND ERIN ARE GONNA MISS IT!!!!!!!!! You gotta be kidding me!

Second- I like the sign! Bob Menschner always does a goooooood job!

Kyle

SUPPORT WALL SPEEDWAY'S TURKEY DERBY 35!!!