PDA

View Full Version : Question??

xX84 mod teamXx
09-02-2008, 06:54 PM
does anyone else think that its was a little ridiculous that nothing was done about wayne anderson.....????

jeffrey
09-02-2008, 08:38 PM
what did he do?

smiley27414
09-02-2008, 08:57 PM
i think wayne should of at least gotten dq'd.there was no reason to take ot john!!!!

jeffrey
09-02-2008, 09:25 PM
hey you drive wayne clean wayne will drive you clean.drive wayne dirty he will drive you dirty.and fortin drove wayne dirty.so wayne just gave him a warning thats all.no big deal.fortin and wayne where going nowhere in that race anyway.

broz
09-02-2008, 10:23 PM
Much respect for Wayne, always have...

but if you've never heard anyone call him "Three Lane Wayne", then I guess you've never seen a race on Long Island :lol::lol::lol:

nobandwagonhere
09-02-2008, 10:28 PM
hey you drive wayne clean wayne will drive you clean.drive wayne dirty he will drive you dirty..

You sure about that?

xX84 mod teamXx
09-02-2008, 11:01 PM
hey you drive wayne clean wayne will drive you clean.drive wayne dirty he will drive you dirty.and fortin drove wayne dirty.so wayne just gave him a warning thats all.no big deal.fortin and wayne where going nowhere in that race anyway.

ummm obviously we werent watching the same race because i dont think any race car driver would hit the guy infront of him with his right front tired and risk getting a flat. that was hard racing and it wasnt intentional. and a warning would be the first time when he hit his back bumber under the flag stand during the caution and then he went and spun him out infront of the officials in turn 3 and 4 under caution and nothing was done again.