PDA

View Full Version : Official: Trucks are ON at Mountain for Oct. 25

LongIslandJam
09-02-2008, 08:17 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that the Trucks will go on during the NELMA show at Mountain this upcoming October 25.

Special thanks to all the Super Pro Truck drivers. You guys and gals really wanted this race to happen and because of that, it will.

More details to come...

wayne
09-02-2008, 09:05 PM
You guy's better call it quits now,my truck... with Bub driving...Thats a wrap!! LoL. Thanks to the Dumicich's for getting this rolling.

Zemco117e
09-02-2008, 11:06 PM
Guess we have to get our stuff squared away JR!! :confused:

Teds Race Tours
09-10-2008, 03:08 PM
Awesome J.A. How can we get the Modifieds added to the date? :)

The Bullfather
09-10-2008, 04:53 PM
Stat begging real hard and promise to bring 4 bus loads of people and also have a bus race, with each one repping states, ie, New York, Pa. Conn. and NJ. It would be like quad wars for the USHRA and the Monster Jam. They could have a three lap duel!!!! See J.A. always thinking!

LongIslandJam
09-10-2008, 08:20 PM
I admire both of your guys fervor for racing.

However, we got a full plate already on hand. I want to keep the show to a manageable amount of time to fit in with everyone's busy life. We got three divisions plus the Democrats vs. Republicans Roller Derby Race (check the Jam later tonight for more information). It's a day jammed packed of racing excitement and entertainment. Don't miss out and mark your calendars for Saturday, October 25!

wayne
10-27-2008, 06:07 PM
You guy's better call it quits now,my truck... with Bub driving...Thats a wrap!! LoL. Thanks to the Dumicich's for getting this rolling. Like I said That was a wrap!!