PDA

View Full Version : Just For The Record !!!!!!!

chris061
09-02-2008, 09:25 PM
never once did tommy give me advice, what could he possibly teach me ? this whole thing is amazing, here we have a guy who wont leave a division cause of the big fish little pond sindrom, which is crap!!!! i came out to prove he wasnt as good as he thought, and i proved it and then he told me that his car was legal and normally i wouldnt protest a car but when you have people making stupid comments about myself and my car, that is what put me over the edge, and that is why I protested the car, cause he laughed and said his car was legal," it wasnt". in closing racing against someone like this is a waste of time, you can beat him on the track but defanitly not off the track. for someone to do what they did and not get suspened proves who the golden boy is ! in closing anytime you think your car is legal and you are that good let me tech that car, and ill make you look dumb once again! enjoy your gift!
chris busick

Rock Bottom
09-02-2008, 09:31 PM
WOW :applause:

wayne
09-02-2008, 09:34 PM
Hehehehehe.

The"Roof"Rider
09-02-2008, 09:49 PM
:cheers::drool::wave:

jeffrey
09-02-2008, 10:07 PM
Chris why you so mad.now I'm not a 00 fan.never was.but you cant say he's not a good driver.he is.I never really seen him hit or take someone out.he drives pretty clean i think.now if you ask allot of the fans and bb drivers who they think is cheating.what #'s do you think would come up.61 and the 00.well yes he was dq for something.but then again you where to.so in closing Chris your allot like him.you drive clean your fast and a good driver.so just go out and have fun.because you are all cheating somewhere.

RacinRob
09-02-2008, 10:10 PM
blah blah blah been hearing the same crap since sunday morning. Everybody shut up and race or watch the race this weekend. Thats all I have to say about all this soap opera garbage. Do we drive race cars or do we act in the drama club?!

The Bullfather
09-02-2008, 10:11 PM
A lot of BB's control arms are set the same way! Think a lot of teams might have to change them before Saturday if thats the case!:lol:

maestri fan 1
09-02-2008, 10:13 PM
Thank you Rob..... Thank you so much.

Jeffrey, that just might be the best thing you have ever posted on this site.:cheers::cheers:

RiverFanHead
09-02-2008, 10:35 PM
Thats pretty funny #61....If im not mistaken #00 Won 6 races to your 3.....so now tell me whos better now....I think you need to rephrase that statement!!!!!

smiley27414
09-02-2008, 10:43 PM
Chris I Love You!!!! Its Ok We Know You Are The Best.i Love That You Have Proven Tommy Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Never Did No One Wrong But You Always Get Done Wrong Gotta Loveit!!!
Busick Fan Always And Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Dan814
09-02-2008, 10:46 PM
Hey Chris did you know he was also caught cheating during the truck enduro. I guess the rules are not very important to him. To come out with an illegal truck the very next day is a total disregard for the sport. Tommy needs to start conducting himself like a adult. When adults break rules and punch officials in the face with cups of beer in their hands there are prices to pay. These actions are blatant disrespect for the sport. If there is no action taken after this disgrace then nothing is sacred.

Way to go tommy -- "Golden Boy" :cheers:

maestri fan 1
09-02-2008, 10:56 PM
He did not punch an official in the face. You will realize that if you read the other threads. It is explained in there.

maestri fan 1
09-02-2008, 11:03 PM
1 more thing, why does everyone keep starting new threads after 2 of them have already been closed? I really agree with what Rob wrote. This is getting frustrating and boring. lol

RPMcGrellis414
09-02-2008, 11:15 PM
Very very very nice chris,:applause:

it sucks racing cant be racing no more..im not going to lie i am a huge 61 fan but i just wanna see a good clean race without all this nonsense goin on the pits. I was in the pits and saw the whole thing and it was a disgrace to RR and the sport of racing, the BB championship had someones name on it before the season even started...:disgusted:disgusted:disgusted

Great job Chris for doing what you could this year :cheers:

Ka$h25
09-02-2008, 11:27 PM
He did not punch an official in the face. You will realize that if you read the other threads. It is explained in there.

I must of missed this explanation, could you possibly direct me to a page/thread?

fisherman
09-02-2008, 11:52 PM
wow where is ja no close tread yet:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

cerckl'm racing
09-03-2008, 12:13 AM
Great job out there this whole season Chris, and best wishes for whatever direction you take from here on out.
Since when do they measure ride height on scales? Was the 00 even tech'd before the protest? And since when does the car protested get the protestor's money when the car is found illegal? Bah, doesn't even matter now.....we'll know for sure where "Golden Child" stands when we see what kind of "penalties" are thrown his way.

Golf Guy
09-03-2008, 06:29 AM
Great job out there this whole season Chris, and best wishes for whatever direction you take from here on out.
Since when do they measure ride height on scales? Was the 00 even tech'd before the protest? And since when does the car protested get the protestor's money when the car is found illegal? Bah, doesn't even matter now.....we'll know for sure where "Golden Child" stands when we see what kind of "penalties" are thrown his way.

The control arms weren't the subject of the protest. He passed what they protested but the officials found the control arms after, thus he gets the protest money. And Joe Larsen is NOT a Riverhead Raceway official.

The Red Raider
09-03-2008, 09:15 AM
Shouldn't Joe Larsen be suspended for not only entering the 00 pit stall, he also went in the 76's pit stall. He was also causing a scene at the payoff window. He needs to stop using his so called Race Official status as a cover.

Dan814
09-03-2008, 09:33 AM
These are the issues at hand thats why everyone talking about it. If you dont like it dont read it! As far as the protest Im sure it was for the control arm they woul've never found something wrong for the "golden boy":cheers:

Showstopper33
09-03-2008, 09:45 AM
I agree with the red raider joe larsen's actions are questioned and maybe he should be suspended

art11758
09-03-2008, 10:04 AM
Chris why you so mad.now I'm not a 00 fan.never was.but you cant say he's not a good driver.he is.I never really seen him hit or take someone out.he drives pretty clean i think.now if you ask allot of the fans and bb drivers who they think is cheating.what #'s do you think would come up.61 and the 00.well yes he was dq for something.but then again you where to.so in closing Chris your allot like him.you drive clean your fast and a good driver.so just go out and have fun.because you are all cheating somewhere.

Good point.

Oh and anyone can say anything. After all, this is the internet. Any form of good manners or courtesy doesn't apply when you can anonymously have the equivilant of an alligators head. (big mouth,little ears)
Isn't this great!?!?

rabbid1
09-03-2008, 12:30 PM
But if they suspend Joe , They'd have to suspend Jessica . I've heard somewhere ( :rolleyes: ) that a driver is responsible for the actions of his/her crew . Even if they throw an imaginary punch ! Go figure !

LongIslandJam
09-03-2008, 01:00 PM
blah blah blah been hearing the same crap since sunday morning. Everybody shut up and race or watch the race this weekend. Thats all I have to say about all this soap opera garbage. Do we drive race cars or do we act in the drama club?!

Well drama is good, and so are rivalries, as long as its controlled. Chris had his say and I think we've covered every angle as possible.

Until next time, as the Hoosier turns...