PDA

View Full Version : Tony Hirshman at the ROC

cornellsgt12
09-03-2008, 03:17 AM
Tony Hirshman has registered the Keley #48 for the ROC at Oswego. Good luck to Tony. It's a shame that Beers, Hossfeld, and Matt Hirshman will not be there but it still will be the best modified show of the season.

Rabbit504
09-03-2008, 06:36 AM
Tony Hirshman has registered the Keley #48 for the ROC at Oswego. Good luck to Tony. It's a shame that Beers, Hossfeld, and Matt Hirshman will not be there but it still will be the best modified show of the season.

I'm guessing you missed the last Loudon Race.

uticamike
09-03-2008, 11:44 PM
With Matt, Beersy and the Shoe busy at Marty I would give Jan Leaty the inside groove to win the 200. He'd be fast with those guy's there and now that Kenny Troyer quit I can't think of any serious threat outside of Tony
Hirschman to beat him. If he were to break or crash(sorry) the race might
be wide open. Going to be interesting either way. ROC On.:applause::lol:

cornellsgt12
09-04-2008, 04:42 PM
I'm guessing you missed the last Loudon Race.

I didn't say it would be a better race. I said it would be a better show. The ROC weekend is an event in and of itself. The downhill races are fantastic, the atmosphere is second to none, heats versus time trials, the different divisions and the steel palace is one of a kind.

Big Bob
09-04-2008, 08:09 PM
I heard a rumor from a reliable source that reggie might not go to martinsville and they might go to the roc

limodmaniac
09-04-2008, 09:13 PM
What's the difference in purse between the two races?

Modifiedthunder
09-04-2008, 10:34 PM
The ROC pays $10,000 to win plus they pay lap money to the leader, I don't know the pay out after that.

WMT race ?