PDA

View Full Version : Suspension

Dan814
09-03-2008, 01:11 PM
It Wasn't An Imaginary Punch Like Rabbid 1 Stated, I Saw It, Also They Would Not Arrest Anybody For Throwing An Imaginary Punch. Tommy Also Was Drinking Beer during The Races in the pits, That alone is Enough To Be Suspended For , Never Mind Hitting An Official And Yes Joe Is A Nascar Official, Maybe Not At Riverhead But He Is Still an Official, So I Would Say Tommy Is Done For The Season, Not Even A Golden Boy Will Get Out Of This.

leah28racing
09-03-2008, 01:25 PM
what are you people gonna say next he was shooting up too?

give me a break. noone would have gotten punched if noone came into his pit.

Tommy isn't the only wrong one here. Leave it alone already. why keep opening up a thread.
How about say it to Tommy himself instead of stand 5 feet away from his pit area all friggin night, And using the word N***** towards everone. REAL CLASSY.

Those who live in a glass house should not throw stones.

kathall9
09-03-2008, 02:28 PM
unfortunately the golden boy did get away with it... from some one who witnessed the whole thing... other people who receive help from Wild Child should have minded their business and along with some other people im not saying what was done was right or wrong but the truth of the matter is they were both dq'ed get off of it Wild Child won the championship before the season begun if everything would have been fair Chris Busick wouldn't have been having the problems he has had all year with Wild Child.. both good drivers no argument there but when you can't ride the high side of the track are you really the good of a driver??? ask your selves this if you were in a similar position what would you do?? its unfair yes but when some one kisses *** as much as he does its how it goes... there isn't anything Chris could do or would have done differently he proved his point and he even said so on another discussion board on here... he came he conqured and good luck getting that fast time lap back... because i don't think Wild Child will... and its unfair what is being done at the track but it is what it is people will go because its the only place left to race on long island but take a page out of a couple of people's book go camping its less stressful....
thats all comment whatever its my opinion get over it.:applause:

Fig8 T.K.
09-03-2008, 02:36 PM
I think it is funny how the only things Gayle W. can talk about because of "litigation" is things Joe Larsen did. Why not post the things Tommy and his crew have done also? Or maybe she doesn't know about that since she sits in the stands. She must know about the scene Tommy made last year because he did not win most popular driver but I don't see anything mentioned about that in her post. He humiliated the winner on the racetrack during the award presentation. I did not read anything about someone from the crew throwing a piece of sheet metal from Jessica's car at her mother "in case they needed it to repair their car". There are many reasons Joe Larsen was in the pit area. There are not many times he can walk past without some comment being made. I for one saw this first hand. The night the sheet metal was thrown, I was behind Joe as he walked past the 00 pit. They yelled something I did not hear and Joe looked over and continued to walk. He was then called a pu**y and taunted because he would not come into the pit area to fight. Joe continued to walk and ignore them. How can Tommy, the father of 2 children, threaten another father that his daughter will be getting fed through a feeding tube when he is done with her That is just sick and don't tell me it wasn't said. How many times can he ignore it? It took awhile, but yes Joe Larsen finally had enough and went into the pit area yelling at Tommy, not throwing punches as Tommy did. There are many other things that he said she said that I will not post because I do not know it to be the fact.

Kathy

RGeeProductions
09-03-2008, 02:45 PM
This is the 4th thread on this with the others closed stating all was said.
That is it on this subject, period.
Next started thread on it won't be closed but deleted.