Anything going on at Carraway tonight:help:

Jill
09-06-2008, 07:41 PM
Anything going on at Carraway tonight:help:

Yeah, they're racing.

RGeeProductions
09-06-2008, 09:50 PM
Then there should be news soon......
Will be posted as soon as I receive it....

RGeeProductions
09-07-2008, 12:09 AM
Midnight and no story yet.
Tim Brown won and I do have pictures (http://www.racerhub.com/photos/showgallery.php?cat=1210) though....

SIModified
09-07-2008, 12:42 AM
1. Tim Brown
2. Brian Loftin
3. Andy Seuss
4. Frank Fleming
5. Brian King

LW Miller finished 2 laps down after receiving a penalty from NASCAR for stopping on the track with a flat right front tire and bringing out a caution flag.

Burt Myers won the Coors Light Pole Award.

That's all the details I have....I am waiting on the same Jason Christley-generated email with the post race report.

One a side note: Get Well wishes to NASCAR WSMT PR Rep Jason Mitchell who took a pretty bad fall at his apartment complex earlier this week.

Brian Hawks
09-07-2008, 10:10 AM
Here's a little... Not being a reporter either just being honest..

LW lead the first I'd say 60 laps... and was holding the field up BAD trying to make everyone run at his pace. He brake checked Ward and Brown and Suess coming outta four.. caused a big wreck and he kept the lead. Green flag dropped and Brandon Ward drop kicked him. It's about time someone put a stop to LW's games. And Kudos goes out to the new Tour director we have now. I'm impressed. Made 3 cars start in the rear for not showing up to the driver meeting on time. And after Ward spun LW, LW stopped on the track with a flat right front tire. As the new Tour director said during the meeting, if you stop to get a caution a 2 lap penalty will be issued. He pitted for a tire and then as issued a 2 lap penalty. They went back green and Brian Loftin turned it on and came from about 7-8 to 3rd. Brandon was very loose coming off the corner and and probably couldn't see the track anyway from the amounts of oil the Baker Motorsports #36 was throwing all over the track. Brown and Ward made contact and Ward went around. Only racing. Brandon was not upset at all.

They went back green and TWO laps down, LW Miller spin Brunnhoelzl going down the front stretch. That's TWICE at Caraway this year he's done that. Brunnhoelzl was on the lead lap. The Brunnhoelzl family and LW got into it.. can't give much details on that.. as I only got hear say.

I will go onto say... LW is going to get hurt, or hurt someone BAD if he doesn't screw his damn head on his shoulders again. I helped LW Miller in 2004 and won a championship with this guy... and it's not the same guy. The Bakers may have all the money in the world, but you can not drive like that.

By his childish antics, Loftin or Brown will take the entire championship deal this year. LW won't win it.

kinserfan11
09-15-2008, 08:48 PM
Wow; Who is Ms Caraway2008?:cheers::cheers:

catfish
09-15-2008, 09:28 PM
I saw on a southern modified site Brunhoezels got fined 300 apiece and LW got a black eye took most of the officials and several deputies to beak it up