PDA

View Full Version : Cars needed for car show

2j Late Model
09-07-2008, 10:57 AM
Attention all,

With Mac Brothers Racing being so busy this year with non racing material, we would like to do atleast one car show at our sponsors location. Jo Jo's Beverages has asked me if I would be able to get a few cars for Saturday September 20th from 12:00ish till 3:00ish or so. I would like to have some kind of contest again like we have done in the past. The winner would get a timed shopping spree inside Jo Jo's Beverages at my expense. (Winner must be 21 years of age) The last winner was Travis Fisher, but with him only being 20 at the time, Larry Fisher had the honors of grabbing as much beer as he can. If anyone has any ideas on a contest or is interested in showing off there cars, please email me at jason@macbrothersracing.com, or phoned at (570)579-7283

2j Late Model
09-14-2008, 08:26 PM
I'm going to change the date till sometime in October. I have had a lot more interest if it wasn't ROC weekend. I will keep everyone posted, thank you.

2j Late Model
10-10-2008, 05:43 PM
I know it's the end of the year, but does anyone what to show off there cars? My sponsor has asked me to see if we can get a few cars for next weekend 10-18-08, at Jo Jo's Beverages. Anyone have any interesting ideas???