PDA

View Full Version : Rich Parker update

Geno
09-08-2008, 12:36 PM
After hitting the turn one wall a ton on Sunday, Rich Parker was taken the the hospital to be looked over.

I emailed Rich last night to see how he’s doing. Although Rich is very sore, he’s pretty much okay otherwise. He’s home resting today, working from his house.

Parker seemed more concerned over his car, which was obviously torn up badly. He said that he’s done for some time because of the finances that it would take to get the car back on track.

Just glad to hear that you’re okay Rich.:wave:

Grandstand
09-09-2008, 09:33 AM
Geno... Glad to hear that Rich is doing okay... that was a hard hit...

MoTorsportVideo
09-09-2008, 03:02 PM
I also received a phone call from the #7 team last night, and was told that Richie while sore and lil brusied will be out for the season. The motor needs to be torn down inspected and the Troyer frame needs a new front clip.

Plans on returning this season are out and they will regroup and plan on returning in 2009. I wish them luck as that was a hard crash and the car became airborne prior to hitting the wall head on. Two words WILD Ride

I was directly above the accident (editied by author ) doing my " job " and captured the whole thing. This was the reason for the #7's crew to call so that they could see if someone was filming the incident. I provided a answer to them.

Glad everyone was ok.

Mike O'Brien