PDA

View Full Version : KoTM Questions

JBonsignore
09-08-2008, 09:36 PM
Mike,

If I come up Saturday will we be able to park the trailer and buy tires that day or will we have to wait till Sunday to do everything? Trying to make Sunday as least hectic as possible!

Thanks,

Justin Bonsignore

Erin C
09-08-2008, 10:30 PM
Here is a link to the information page for KOTM...http://www.mountainspeedway.com/News_Press/2008/KOTM_2008_SCHEDULE.htm

Since there is practice, time trials, etc on Saturday I am 99.9% sure that you will be able to purchase your tires on Saturday. I am sure this will be a hectic free weekend as long as nothing goes wrong on Saturday.

I am also not sure how public this was made online, but "Tour Type" and Sport Modified "King of the Mountain" winners will receive a guaranteed starting spot in this season's North-South Shootout...that's a pretty good thing!

intense1
09-09-2008, 11:24 AM
Anyone who is racing Saturday and attends the Friday practice session, may leave their hauler in the pits. However, if you are practicing on Friday and racing on Sunday-they will have to be removed.
Also, after Saturday's events are complete, all haulers will have to be removed so we can make room for those haulers coming in on Sunday.
I will be at the speedway on Friday(9/26), to assist with the camper and hauler parking.

bigell14
09-09-2008, 01:14 PM
Mountain ROCKS!!!

But, not as much as Sally's cooking...

I will be there all WEEKEND!!!

PARTY IN THE BACK ROW BABY!!!! :cheers: :cheers:

:cheers: <-- Of course only Kool-Aid