PDA

View Full Version : Frankenduro - Rule Changes

Buckshot11
09-08-2008, 09:54 PM
NEETS site says ,"we will be making some adjustments to the rules"...has there been any progress on this. Any idea of where it may be heading....starting to get closer to oct 19th and I just want to be prepared if we can make it.

W. J.
09-08-2008, 10:37 PM
Knowing Joe and Erin, you'll probably have to give up wearing you firesuits and put on a costume! Or the winners will have to "bob for apples" to collect their money. LOL!:lol:

Just kidding, never give up safety!!!

EPAEnduros.Com
10-05-2008, 03:38 PM
I posted this message following the promotion of the October 19th event at Grandview on the new EPA Enduro message board. Since I'm not about talking behind people's backs, I felt it necessary to post it over here as well.

Although Joe Cutri and I have had our differences in the past, I still stand by his series and will do anything I can to help him promote his endevors. He sets the rules for his promotion, we all know what these rules are and it's up to you as a driver/owner as to whether or not you're willing to follow his rules because unlike NASCRAP, not every track or promotion follows the same rules and with enduro racing rules can differ drastically between one track or one promotion to another.

Based on an email and post created on another message board, EPAEnduros.com will not be welcomed to this show like it was last time but although we won't be welcomed in the same manor, we have not been banned from the show. I will do everything within my powers to make sure this event is covered by EPA Enduros for the fans of enduro racing in our region. I also wish Joe Cutri and his staff all the best in pulling off another highly successful GranDuro show as he did the last time he was there in July.

Good luck Joe & Gang
Jim Evans Jr.
EPA Enduros Founder:
www.epaenduros.com (http://www.epaenduros.com)

richardpetey
10-05-2008, 10:03 PM
I saw Joe and Erin tonight at Mountain along with many of the NEETS officials........................:cool:
I'm sure they will discuss a few of the rules that are a concern to the BDR enduro guys............................;)
Hopefully, they will come up with a solution that will be acceptable to everyone.....................:applause:
UNCLE PETEY.....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

310fig8
10-06-2008, 12:48 PM
If I ran the first NEETS Enduro at Grandview and was legal, will my car still be legal for this one?

CJfilms
10-06-2008, 07:18 PM
YES all the rules are changing this time around!

WJ...how dare you break the covenant and tell everyone of our new rules!!!

1st new rule, winners will have to bob for bucks...watch your eyes, there should be a trophy in the barrel too!

2nd new rule, no fire suits allowed unless you are on fire! That's right, you have to set yourself on fire before coming on the track!

3rd and final new rule...all the officials will be in dresses...except Cindy and Erin...they will be in "Ode-to-Pappy-Overalls"! That will slow up traffic a bit...would you really want to see any of the NEETS officials' skirts blowing up???

...... ...... :-B

Ok...seriously though... No, there will be no changes to the rules that anyone should worry about. If you were legal last race you will be legal this time.

The statement on the website is like a disclaimer...if we decide to change anything for any reason, we have at least stated it so no one can say 'you never said there would be changes'. And besides, IF we would make changes to the rules...there would be adequate time to do what you need to comply...at least a month... There will be no changes from here to the next race...at least on the rules side...

As for procedures...you will see some changes...pre-race tech inspections...the way the cars line up...transponder testing...etc...

ONE NOTICE TO ALL:
We will be enforcing the rules this time around strictly...last time we were a bit lenient to make sure everyone could come out and play. We wouldn't have let a street stock out there, but then again if there was a questionable item...it slid by.......not this time.

You all know the rules, there should be no questions about simple things. Any and all questions will be heard and answered, but try not calling with questions like 'will grooved tires be ok?' The answer is clearly stated in the rules...read them and you will have your answer. If you do have a technical question and are kind of wondering if you are on the borderline...call me and ask...better to be safe than sorry.

FYI...Josh has been having problems with his email for the past few weeks...I am working with him to restore everything...if you have a tech question...ask me.

Also, please read my other thread marked NEW STARTING TIME!!!

Thanks!

triplesevens
10-12-2008, 01:28 PM
Will the dead cars be removed from the racing groove?

After last nights enduro at BD, many of us started talking Grandview. It seems to me that everyone is waiting for this decision. :confused:

CJfilms
10-13-2008, 09:32 AM
good point...I will post the answer under a new thread so we can stay on track with ONLY that subject and nothing else, like what I will be making Matt and Josh wear...

...skirts....

woot lawrence
10-13-2008, 11:55 AM
Matt UP in the flaggers stand wearing a skirt?? and Josh in a skirt?? im staying home. :lol:

CJfilms
10-13-2008, 06:33 PM
You better keep that fruit basket locked up Woot!

woot lawrence
10-14-2008, 11:24 AM
fruit baskets for everyone!! :applause::lol: