PDA

View Full Version : cheating

jeffrey
09-09-2008, 05:29 PM
to the drivers in the BB division that got up set when i said that they are all cheating.I was wrong on saying that.not every one is.I should of said something else. sorry .

nobandwagonhere
09-09-2008, 05:33 PM
Its only cheating if you get caught. Its up to the driver/crew chief to figure out a way to hide it, and its up to the officials to try and find it. Bottom line. Anyone that tells you different is lieing or ignorant. The sport of racing has been that way since it started. Would be kind of boring if it wasnt that way...dontcha think?;):rolleyes:

The Bullfather
09-09-2008, 05:47 PM
Should be delated or closed in 1...2....3...4...

W. J.
09-09-2008, 05:59 PM
It's not cheating, it's "CREATIVE INTERPRETATION OF THE RULES", has been for decades.

deathwishracin1
09-09-2008, 06:12 PM
Its usually the same creative interpretation of the rules that ends up in new rules being created. It happens in every level of racing. If you dont play in the "grey area" of the rulebook its that much harder to keep up with those that do. Its that simple. As was already said anyone who tells you otherwise is lying and its not cheating if you dont get caught.

outlawfab
09-09-2008, 08:42 PM
on page 7 of the rules it does state you can use tubular a arms as long as they are equal to each other. but if memory serves me correctly the aftermarket a frames use a 6 inch bolt center on the shaft where the stock is around 9 inches and there is not a way to bolt them on without altering the mount. may not be the case last week but a "gray area" in my eyes.

brian schwarz

art11758
09-10-2008, 09:23 AM
I'm pretty sure it was Bobby Lane who said on any printed page with twenty lines, he saw forty. Another old racer told me "it's cheat to win". I personally enjoy rules interpretation. Like nobandwagonhere said, "it would be boring" without it. Blatant cheating gets "found out" pretty easy. That's not what I am talking about. I'm talking about that minor adjustment that everyone looks at but does not see. And they make a difference. :D

fisherman
09-10-2008, 05:49 PM
no cheats only cheaters get caught. 1 time in 23 years wasn,t bad:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::l ol::lol::lol:

h.p.
09-12-2008, 11:46 PM
outlaw fab just to let you know there are a couple of companys who offer tubular uppers in both 6" and 73/4" center shafts the rule is for length if you run a nine inch on left front you must run the same on right front, at least that is what the rule used to be