PDA

View Full Version : Lou Cady

Howie
09-11-2008, 05:31 AM
Four years ago today we lost Lou Cady. I had hoped today to be able to let you know what is happening at MSS and what the future holds. At this point I am uncertain of what to announce. We are working to keep Lou's memory alive in the form of MSS. I will keep you posted. I miss Lou, RIP my friend.

We also need to remember the attacks on the US on 9/11/2001 and the people we lost on that day and what those events have done to our great country.

RGeeProductions
09-11-2008, 05:59 AM
Everyone take a moment today and think about Lou and all those lost.
The memory of Lou stays with MSS and all will be worked through Howie.
God bless you Lou...

Walt
09-11-2008, 07:44 AM
We pause and remember Lou, who created this site out of his love of Modified racing. Howie, I remember you informing us of Lou's passing like it was yesterday. 2004 was a rough year.

We also remember those who we lost seven years ago this morning. We remember those who serve and have served in our military. We also thank the emergency personnel from fire departments, police departments and ambulance squads who protect us daily.

Thanks for keeping us abreast of our heroes Bugsy and Jimmy. We hope that this is a memorable weekend for Modified racing at NHMS.

Chris
09-11-2008, 02:00 PM
It is a trying day in New York, We go on as usual but my emotions well up unexpectedly. All it takes is a toling bell,flag at half staff, a candle lit in a window.
I can never forget.

chrome horn
09-11-2008, 10:12 PM
This is definately one of the weeks in life I wish didn't come up every year. But, memories make the days a little easier. I think anyone who covers the mods via the web, have to tip their hats and thank Lou.
Seven years ago we all experienced the horrible events and in one way or another we were touched. We must remember these people and never forget.