PDA

View Full Version : Live Updates from NHMS?

modchick
09-11-2008, 07:57 AM
Will there be live updates from Loudon this Saturday? The Chrome Horn is the best site for this, and since I can't be there, am really hoping I can catch the race here...

RGeeProductions
09-11-2008, 07:42 PM
There won't be a live update.
It was planned but there has been some changes with some of our duties there and as of right now it looks like it won't happen. We will be calling someone to make occasional posts but that will be it.

Modfan14
09-11-2008, 07:54 PM
How can you not have live updates ??? You have them from everywhere else.Well hopefully the other site will have them.

The Bullfather
09-11-2008, 08:01 PM
There's another site?:) Ok, I know we'll find someone to give us updates, we've had people step up to the plate before. So if your going, call or text a friend with updates, so it can be posted here!

klc
09-11-2008, 08:05 PM
How can you not have live updates ??? You have them from everywhere else.Well hopefully the other site will have them.

I hope that there is some sarcasm or something in that post that I am just missing. Since there are live updates from so many of the races this year (thanks for those btw) I would assume something has happened to make them not possible for Loudon. The people who run this board do everything in their power to make the information available to those not at the track and they do a great job!

RGeeProductions
09-11-2008, 08:08 PM

How? It's called not having power for the laptop AND a place to view the whole track.
And yes we have had them occasionally elsewhere. We have tried to mix it up a bit this year.
This is a very big weekend at New Hampshire and some plans have changed as I mentioned above which will prevent us from doing a live update as we had planned.
Also remember, this race IS BEING TAPED this time....

Teds Race Tours
09-11-2008, 09:17 PM

Believe or not, its actually easier to do Live Updates at a track that doesn't have a press box filled with 1000 reporters that are only there for the Sprint Series.:(

RGeeProductions
09-11-2008, 09:28 PM
ATTENTION!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!
We WILL be doing live updates from the track!!!
Dave & Hazel Meredith will be doing 'The Chrome Horn LIVE' from New Hampshire on Saturday...
the link and info will be on the front page by 10:00pm tonight!!!
THANKS DAVE & HAZEL!!!

KyleMac45
09-11-2008, 09:41 PM
NICE!!! I am happy about that one!

Kyle

PS- RGEE forget it than since they are doing the LIVE updates!

Precision Auto
09-11-2008, 11:05 PM
Hazel and Dave: Thank you in advance for doing updates from NHIS...it's greatly appreciated. Linda and Norm Case, Precision Automotive, Inc. :applause:

TBax: I just saw your updated signature: I am not in 473rd place....please change to reflect that I am in 373rd place! Thank you. :*-(

RGeeProductions
09-11-2008, 11:12 PM
Somebody is still up?!?!?!

1st.....RGee....299 points: NOW REALLY - how did THIS happen::confused:

Teds Race Tours
09-11-2008, 11:28 PM
Hazel and Dave: Thank you in advance for doing updates from NHIS...it's greatly appreciated. Linda and Norm Case, Precision Automotive, Inc. :applause:

TBax: I just saw your updated signature: I am not in 473rd place....please change to reflect that I am in 373rd place! Thank you. :*-(

I'll be sure to take care of that as soon as possible.

modchick
09-12-2008, 07:03 AM
I am so grateful for the live updates for tomorrow's race! Thanks in advance. you guys are the best!