PDA

View Full Version : Wall Factory Stock Meeting....

4speed
09-11-2008, 08:58 AM
The Factory Stock meeting will be held at Woody's in Farmingdale on Thur. Sept. 18 at 7pm.Petey, make plans to be there. We will meet up along the way. You need to be there to voice your opinion for all the Mountain/Mahoning/NEETS guys who want to race Turkey Derby.
This meeting will be about the rules. It will basically be up to us to come up with our own rules. Once all who attends the meeting comes up with a agreeable rules package that's what it will be. All drivers who show up at the meeting will be the ones making the rules.
Drivers making the rules - thats the way it should be.
Anyone from the Northern NJ - Pennsylvania area who would like to meet up in Whitehouse and car pool to meeting is more than welcome. Call 908-872-3990 to let me know.

Vern McLaughlin III
Outlaws - #6 #06

EnduroFromDE
09-11-2008, 09:54 AM
It would be nice to push for a saturday race...I think the FS is one of the more better races there...not only that there will be more fans and drivers if ran or saturday...being that most people work on friday and the race being friDAY not friday night, it would be hard for some people to get up there to catch the race

Tooner
09-11-2008, 12:33 PM
The Meeting has been changed to Monday, Sept 22nd at 7PM, held at Woody's Roadside Tavern(Restaurant) http://www.woodysroadside.com/ in Farmingdale N.J. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Mike C.
www.wallspeedway.com

KyleMac45
09-11-2008, 09:29 PM
Ok... I wanted to tell you NEETS guys that the MORE people show and voice your opinions the more the race will meet to the RACERS request! So come on out... Unfortunately I can not go...

Kyle

richardpetey
09-11-2008, 09:41 PM
OK Vern, Gotta work up at the track that day..........:rolleyes:
I'll try to get out early so I can hook up with ya............:)
UNCLE PETEY..........:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

4speed
09-12-2008, 08:15 AM
Yep, meeting date was changed to Mon. 9/22/08 @ 7pm
Factory Stocks will be racing on Friday only, from what I was told.

WEEZER
09-12-2008, 09:58 PM
Hey Mr. Petey, if you make the meeting and wall requires f/s cars to have a hans and transponders or what not, maybe ask if some racers have extra's or spares they might want to rent for some extra beer money for us Riverhead guys. Thanks
Anthony
By the way, how bad was the damage from the last head race??? After watching the video on pitbull.com I guess you were rolling backwards trying to get it started with the clutch in?

richardpetey
09-13-2008, 08:52 PM
Hopefully, the TD rules will allow the F/S drivers to use a neck brace rather than a Hans................................:applause:
As far as the transponders go, maybe I can rent a few from another track, I'll cross that bridge when I fall off it.......................:help:
Thank God for the rear hoop around my fuel cell, it saved the frame and directed the force of the hit upwards..............................:rolleyes:
Gotta lotta sheet metal damage and a couple of control arms and spindles to replace but she'll live to race again...................:D
Don't know what happened Anthony, after I got turned everything was kinda a blur.........................................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY..........................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: