PDA

View Full Version : eugene

rydogg97
09-14-2008, 03:50 PM
it was a nice suprise to see eugene malverty back in a bb ride last night!he took out the vinyl answer 69 and ran a great race.this says a lot about paul and traci to give up their ride to show appreciation for his help.they are stand up people!great job guys!!nice way to end a good year:cheers:

Ka$h25
09-14-2008, 04:33 PM
It was fun seeing Langdon and Malverty out there stirring things up. Great job by both.

Wheel Racing
09-14-2008, 04:47 PM
It's amazing just how good Eugene and Ronny are that together they put on the best show of the night and neither has been in a car all year. Both guys can just flat out drive but I have to give the nod to Eugene here as he passed some top cars out there including Ronny with the lesser of the two cars. You talk about getting the most out of a car and that was a perfect example of it. I walked past the car after the race and it was breathing heavy and waving a white flag!:)

The Bullfather
09-14-2008, 05:03 PM
Here I thought that was Paulie waving the white flag. lol Paul can wheel that car and have proven himself behind it. Eugene is just in another class, his knowledge of setting up cars is amazing as is Ronnie... it showed last night two of the best can still wheel around the track!

Wheel Racing
09-14-2008, 05:07 PM
Here I thought that was Paulie waving the white flag. lol Paul can wheel that car and have proven himself behind it. Eugene is just in another class, his knowledge of setting up cars is amazing as is Ronnie... it showed last night two of the best can still wheel around the track!

Not a slight on Paulie at all, but like you said Eugene is in another class of talent than most of us.

BIRDNUT
09-14-2008, 06:26 PM
really great run buddy good to see ya still got it lol the old man in the bleachers