PDA

View Full Version : To finish the way you started

ljnbooze
09-14-2008, 07:16 PM
Bub what a year. 5 wins and a party to celebrate. It has been a great year.... looking foward for the next one. Hope all the fans had a good time in the pits .:cheers:

Turbo
09-14-2008, 07:36 PM
Congrats to my brother on a helluva year!!!!!

Like to give a shout out to the #66 on a great run, that car looked like it was on rails last night, nice run Timmy :applause:

The Bullfather
09-14-2008, 07:40 PM
Turbush family on Bench Racing this week! Congrats Bub!

Ace
09-14-2008, 08:52 PM
AWESOME job out there cousin! What a way to end the championship season with setting fast time and winning the race. You've got the car on a rail out there and your a pretty good wheel man too.
Thanks for one heck of year cuz!:cheers:

Golf Guy
09-16-2008, 03:23 PM
A tremendous, dominating performance this year. Enjoy your championship- it was very well earned!!

BOWATCHER
09-16-2008, 09:44 PM
Congrats on a great year you had on the track and on the diamond.

bulldozer
09-17-2008, 04:13 PM
THANKS.
Once again want to thank all my sponsors.Chris Mohr Lanscaping,Bill lyons equipment,Carpet Express,Long Island Ice And Fuel,JMB Construction,Marcello Masonry,LISPN,Thrifty Beverage On The Circle,Bob Mohr,Let It Shine Mobile Detailing,Napa,CWC,Okula Motorsports,Ideal Cesspools,P D carbs,Franks Trannys And Rears,Farm Family Insurance,Keith And Sharon Spano,Poppa Okula,Hank Hallock,Wild CHild Designs,And Uncle Ray.

Want To thank my two main men in the shop John and uncle Ray.These guys are there 7 days a week without them there is no Turbush Racing.

Want to thank my two main men at the track Buddy And Matt.They Have been with me from the start when i was a back marker.Buddy couldnt have had a better radio man than you.You guys were on point all year with the setup at the track.

Want to thank all the rest of the crew mark,rog,larry the head cook,kevin,bruce #1 fan,My sister lori other video girl,And aunt Candee for all the wonderful brownies and cup cakes.

My Mom And Dad wouldnt trade them for anyone.My mom for all the support.Dad For teaching me everything i know and giving me everything i need to win a championship.

My wife the light of my world.She is my everything.To put up with 3 softball leagues, racing everynight, and to put up with me she has to a angel.

sround
09-18-2008, 08:48 PM
:cheers: :applause: :cheers: :applause: :cheers: :applause: :cheers: