PDA

View Full Version : starting off next season early

leah28racing
09-16-2008, 01:20 PM
As i said in a previous post, I want to help everyone next year so i wanted to start the fundraising now and i need some help.

CHINESE auction anyone?
Dont have a date yet don't have a place either.
Im looking now. Anyone have suggestions on when and where i should have this?
Anyone here belong to a firehouse, Vets or a lodge we can hold it at?
Please contact me with any info that you would like to share regarding this event.
Remember this is for bb,ch,f8's,trucks,mods and lm.

Im looking to do a top 5 point fund for you!! This is alot of work and cannot do it by myself. Anyone willing to help and work with me during the off season and on 09' season will greatly be appreciated by me and those drivers being awarded.:)
Hope to see everyone participate.

14SMOKE
09-16-2008, 02:57 PM
For all the divisions including the enduros??

thanks
eric

leah28racing
09-16-2008, 03:01 PM
Im not sure on enduros ,Elaine knows more about that than i do

looking to do a poker tournament as well

14SMOKE
09-17-2008, 06:26 AM
Im not sure on enduros ,Elaine knows more about that than i do

looking to do a poker tournament as well

OK no problem but whos elaine??

W. J.
09-17-2008, 07:09 AM
She's referring to Elaine Vollmoeller, who does much to help promote the enduro divisions.

Tracy87BB
09-17-2008, 09:24 AM
Smoke, I don't know if you come out to the track or not, but if you are there on Saturday, you can spot Elaine pretty easily as she is the one selling 50/50 raffle tickets to benefit the enduro divisions. You can also look for her near the #56 Grand Enduro car. You can PM her through the forums if you have any questions - her username is luvracing.

Tracy87BB
09-17-2008, 09:25 AM
And Leah, if there's anything that the Jam can do to help you out, just let me know. I'll be more than happy to assist in any way I can.

leah28racing
09-17-2008, 10:05 AM
Looking to do a chinese auction in December guys. So please make a basket up, talk to your sponsors and local businesses for donations.NEED HELP!!!
Need to have at least 100 prizes for this.

Email me or pm for more info or questions.

14SMOKE
09-17-2008, 12:12 PM
Smoke, I don't know if you come out to the track or not, but if you are there on Saturday, you can spot Elaine pretty easily as she is the one selling 50/50 raffle tickets to benefit the enduro divisions. You can also look for her near the #56 Grand Enduro car. You can PM her through the forums if you have any questions - her username is luvracing.

I have not been out there in years, but I will try to get out there this weekend. I am running a truck next year and I am willing to donate a few hundred for a truck points fund, but if I dont get out there I will pm her.

thank you
eric

leah28racing
09-18-2008, 11:36 AM
i need volunteers to help run this
so far i have Desirae Feola, Elaine V,Maryann Giordano, Kath Kraft,Gayle Walkowiak and myself, We need more people.

more info coming soon on when and where and what time.

leah28racing
09-18-2008, 01:37 PM
I wil be doing a 50/50 at the luncheon to raise some money to buy things to make baskets up for the chinese auction.

vsmidge68
09-18-2008, 04:02 PM
Hey Leah,
I'll help out. Just let me know what you need. :wave:

2THEFRONT
09-19-2008, 09:01 PM
Smoke couldn't find riverhead raceway if he tried. Another week gone by and still no bagels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wave:

leah28racing
09-22-2008, 11:53 AM
Kathy Kraft is also doing avon fundraising. So anyone wanting to order please pm her. Make sure you tell her the divison your with . each division will get there own account.

Thankyou!

leah28racing
09-25-2008, 11:20 AM
I am calling this the R.A.C.E. driver fund
(race and collect earnings)driver fund. thanks Gayle with coming up with a name for it.
All fundraising and all 50/50s next season will make up a point fund for the top 5 drivers of divisions BB,chargers,LM,Mods,Trucks,and Figure 8's. each division will get there own percentage...as SAFER is the one who had originated this 50/50 first,they will get a bigger percentage so it this doesnt take away from them.
The first week of the season $20 a driver will be collected to go into there own division. Point fund money will go to the top 5 that has paid there due of $20. Any driver that had not paid there dues and finishes in the top 5 will not be paid. It will go to the next driver in line.
Week number 2 is the deadline to collect your dues.

FYI-We will still have this chinese auction. but might have to postpone it, due to needing more time to prepare for it.

remember to please pm or email me any ideas that you might have for the future :)

I would like to thank everyone in advance for helping me with all my projects during this year to come on raising money for these drivers.
It is very well deserved, for putting on a show for all of us fans each and every week.

leah28racing
01-08-2009, 09:22 AM
This years rookie of the year drivers for each division that is eligible will also recieve a cash reward from R.A.C.E. fund.
(race and collect earnings).

Good luck everyone!!!!:cheers::cheers: