PDA

View Full Version : Kotm

NeetsAnnouncer33
09-20-2008, 10:34 AM
Ok So Who Is Coming To Kotm It Will Be My 2nd And I Am Really Looking Forward To It Can We Try To Get A Car Count For Each Division I Am Going To Be At The Practice Fri Night And Staying Over Sat. So Who Is Coming Just Looking For Names And Numbers Please Thank You And Good Luck To Everyone Looking Forward To A Wonderful Weekend

Turbo
09-21-2008, 12:10 AM
#8 Dan Turbush will be in attendance :wave:

Fine Line
09-22-2008, 09:10 AM
The 7 Late Model will not make the KOTM due to trailer issues which I am hoping to have worked out for the Oct 25th Late Model Challange. I wish all the Riverhead drivers great success this weekend.

Chris La Spisa, 7 Late Model

NeetsAnnouncer33
09-23-2008, 05:49 PM
anymore coming its getting closer and i cannot wait for this one

Lugnuts
09-23-2008, 09:56 PM
As for the #7 not attending due to trailer issues is pretty sad. I would think someone in the late model or modified ranks that is not going would be nice enough and step up and lone Chris there trailer.

bulldozer
09-24-2008, 01:08 PM
If it rains on saturday will the late models go on sunday if saturday gets washed out?If not scratch us from coming.Turbush Racing

tireman55
09-24-2008, 09:36 PM
Right now looks like Friday's practic and Saturdays races will be washed out. Sunday looks a little better with rain late in the day. As for running on Sunday they have 4 divisions running with the 150 lap mod main. Don't think they will run any of Saturdays events on Sunday. If rained out they have a rain date set up for the following weekend. I called and talked to Joe from Mountain on Wednesday afternoon and he told me that they will make a decision by Thursday afternoon. They will post any info on their web site if they do cancell.

Turbo
09-24-2008, 11:16 PM
we are not going to the KOTM this weeknd in the #8 late model. Most likely a wash out and would rather save time. Save it up for the Nelma in a month! :wave:

tireman55
09-25-2008, 06:11 PM
Friday's and Saturday's portion of the KOTM, has been rained out. It has been moved to Saturday Oct. 4Th. Sundays show will be run as schulded, as of now, Thursday at 6:16pm.