PDA

View Full Version : john cozza champion

Petro28
09-20-2008, 11:33 PM
very well done you drove smart all year long all your hard work paid off very well deserved you the man im sure your family is very proud a BIG congrats to you and to top it all off you did it on your birthday wow :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :cheers::) now lets talk about trading motors great job

racing#s
09-21-2008, 07:42 AM
Way to go John !!
Great season.

CJ MOTORSPORTS
09-21-2008, 10:56 AM
You Did A Great Job Driving This Year ! Congrats John !!!

wayne
09-21-2008, 11:02 AM
Great job this year John!

nobandwagonhere
09-21-2008, 11:02 AM
Congrats John!:cheers: It was yours this year to win!:wave:

RacinRob
09-21-2008, 11:04 AM
congrats john...i have leaned so much from you by talking to you and watching you race. Awsome job.

99racing
09-21-2008, 01:36 PM
Congratulations John on your grand enduro championship...

Jason,Kim & Kailey

Bobby Pease
09-21-2008, 02:12 PM
ATTA-BOY! Great job my friend!! CONGRATS! You deserved it! Crisp, clean, honest, Hard racing! CYA soon....
BOBBY PEASE :cheers: :cheers:

JumboJim92
09-21-2008, 02:41 PM
Congrats John on your championship this season... i learned so much from all of you guys this season and im looking forword to racing with you all next season.

~ #92 Jimmy

John Cozza
09-22-2008, 10:21 PM
I just want to thank everyone. Saturday was an unbelievable day. It was my birthday and then a great race. The day was a great one. I could only imagine that in the end I would end up with a championship on my birthday, with many family members present along with my Enduro family.
I am so proud to be a part of the Grand Division. We had a fun, safe season with nothing but praise from the officials and from the Saturday night teams, after our Saturday night run. They were so impressed by the cars, how the division members conducted themselves, as well as the respect that we have for each other on and off the track.
It was nice seeing a lot of young, new drivers come into the division. Many of the veteran drivers welcomed them in, sharing their knowledge and advice.
It was great having so many personal family members present on Saturday. It was one of my most memorable birthdays ever.
As we end the season...we thank the Pease family once again for the barbeques after races. I'd like to thank Elaine for doing all of the legwork for the 50/50 raffles and for planning the Enduro banquet. If it wasn't for her and a few others, we wouldn't be having a true ending to the season. This will help the Enduros to be more recognized. Enduros have come a long way!!
Thanks to Chrissy for keeping track of all of the points and Stats for the Enduros. There are many, many other people behind the scenes and we thank each and every one of you.
Thanks for all of the congratulations posts. See you all at the banquet.

John
#59 Grand Enduro:wave::wave::wave:

good2go1963
09-22-2008, 10:39 PM
Hey Bro- Congrats on a great season. Sorry I missed it :*-( but I was there for every race in spirit and on the cell phone thanks to sissy :)
I'm so happy for you, job well done :applause::applause::applause::applause:

Tracy87BB
09-22-2008, 11:34 PM
Congratulations John and family. Always a class act. And thanks for all of the help you have both offered and given me. It is very much appreciated. Enjoy your championship!

NJ Chick
09-23-2008, 01:57 PM
Sorry we missed it, but congratulations on your championship John! Hey Janet, I thought I heard screaming to the southeast on Saturday night, was that you?? :lol: Just kidding! Great job John!!!:wave:

:cheers:
The Dr
and

Rubbin&Racin
09-23-2008, 05:18 PM
:applause:Congrats John and family. I could hear Janet and the family screamin here in Tennessee along with Janets Sister in Charlotte. We are happy and proud of ya...way to go and what a Birthday gift that was, one you will never forget. Enjoy, you deserve it.:cheers:
Love,
Andy & Jo-:)
Lokkeberg Racing
Retired, Late Model #84 Forever!!!

vsmidge68
09-23-2008, 06:33 PM
Congrats to you and your family, John. You are a leader in the division, not only in the points but in setting an example for the "up n comers". It is guys like you that make the division so enjoyable....See ya @ the banquet!! :wave:

Frank, Vicki & Kyle Curtis.....