PDA

View Full Version : Enduro Banquet Details

Tracy87BB
09-22-2008, 11:20 AM
I have just been in contact with Elaine Vollmoeller, who has provided me with the following details for the enduro banquet.

The banquet will be held Saturday, December 6th at JC's in Manorville, from 6 pm until 11 pm. Tickets are $45 each and include hors d'oeuveres, dinner buffet and DJ. There will be raffle tickets sold for door prizes and cash prizes, and a cash bar will be available. The top five in all enduro divisions will receive trophies courtesy of Carquest. The top five in the Grands will receive point fund money, as will the top three in all other divisions.

The deadline to purchase tickets is November 16th. For more information or to reserve tickets, contact Elaine Vollmoeller at (631) 369-5461 or you can PM her (luvracing) through the forums.

Space is limited, so be sure to get your tickets early!

Tracy87BB
09-23-2008, 07:00 PM
The points on the front page are not up-to-date yet, as the full finishes have not been entered. Here are the official top ten in each division, as provided by Christie Wanat. Thanks a bunch Christie, for all of your hard work with the points all season long!

Grands:
John Cozza
Ray Fitzgerald
Robin Vollmoeller Sr.
Donny "Boom Boom" Oliver
Michael Retus
Joe Parcelluzzi
Greg Zaleski
James Charrier
Bobby Pease
Pete "Liberty" Cherouvis

4/6 Cylinder Trucks:
Donald "Woot" Lawrence
Shawn Wanat
Tommy Walkwowiak
Russ Jansen
Richard Onorato
Don Nelson Jr.
Ben Gregor
Andy "Daddy Cool" Owen
Jeffrey Gregor
James Badalato

8 Cylinder:
Dege Russell
Robin Schewire
Dominic Ranieri Jr.
Dwayne Sipila
David Antos
Daniel Pizzo
Mike Wahl
Dave Allen
Joseph Warren
Spiro Germanakos

6 Cylinder:
Shawn Wanat
Bon Haeger
Jeffrey Gregor
Greg Finlan
Gene Burbol
Jason Boeklen
Donald Laskey
Kris Johnson
Scott G. Brown
Becky C. Long

4 Cylinder:
Bob Haeger
Matt Brown
Shawn Wanat
Bryan Gregor
Dennis Nelson
Robert Endlekofer
Charles Barbeisch Jr.
Ken Resnick
Anthony Pizzo
Joseph Russo

daveallen22
09-26-2008, 12:35 PM
I was given 75 points for a 6th place finish in the second 8 cyl enduro (Non points race). Went from 315 to 390. I was really supposed to get 50 for 8/31 DNF and 50 for 9/20 DNF, should go from 315 to 415. Just want to make sure we're on the same page.

Thanks for all you've done,
Dave Allen

Tracy87BB
09-26-2008, 03:02 PM
The points linked off of the front page are not correct. I did not see Christie after the 8/31 enduro to get the rundown of everyone from 11th back. I do not have the full rundown from the last enduro either. Therefore, until further notice, the actual number points are incorrect. I will look into the second 8-cylinder race...I entered the results at about 2 a.m. after the last enduro, and it is possible that I did allow the system to award points in that race. I do apologize for this, and I can assure you that it will be corrected. The top ten in each division as posted here is official.

Dave, according to the official points, you do have 415 points. I will eventually get together with Christie and the points will be finalized. Once that is done, I will put up a post to let everyone know.

Thanks for all of your patience.

Richie
09-26-2008, 06:47 PM
Did I get any points this year?????? ;>)

Tracy87BB
09-26-2008, 06:48 PM
Only browine points for keeping my tapes entertaining!:lol: