PDA

View Full Version : Oswego Thank You's

NJ Chick
09-22-2008, 09:55 PM
When our trans blew in hot laps, I thought our day was done :disgusted
Then...Mike Sweeney swung into action! Calling people, running around the pits trying to find us a trans, never giving up. When one was found at the 11th hour, Mike RAN all the way to the guy's trailer and RAN all the way back carrying it. I thought he was going to have a heart attack! Mike, you truly were just like the logo on your shirt that day: SUPER MAN! Can't thank you enough for all of your help. So many others to thank as well, Frank and Erica Reakes for finding the guy with the trans in the first place, Todd Baer and Shelly, Uncle Petey, 2/10's, Jeff Biegley & Stacy, Duane Eidem, Josh & Jake Oswald, Austin, Tom Cassagrande and his crew, Ann & Kevin Hoffman, Tina & Mike Stringer and Chauncy the Oswego push truck guy and his son. I apologize if I forgot anyone, there were so many legs under the car I wasn't sure who was who! Whether you just came over to see if you could help, offered tools or worked on the car, we just can't thank you all enough. Friendship put that trans together, that's why it held so strong and that's what it's really all about. Ok, time to get a Kleenex..:*-(:lol:

Congrats to Tom for the win and to Uncle Petey for his 3rd place finish!:cool:

Thanks again, you are all the best!
:cheers:
Howie & Cindy
Thriller/SS/NEETS - #75

witchin8
09-22-2008, 09:59 PM
It was nice to see ya made it out on the track for the race

EricaR
09-22-2008, 10:51 PM
Ahhh, you are so welcome, you would have done it for any one of us! I guess racing all the way up there for a few years got us some great connections with the NY gang, Frank just knew who would have one! Glad to see that you had the opportunity to race, it's an awful lot of money to go all the way up there, only to have problems and not make the show, glad to help!

Tracy87BB
09-22-2008, 11:37 PM
NJ Chick, sounds like a prime example of "you reap what you sow." Dr. D. would never not offer help...and yes, sometimes what goes around comes around!

But yes, we DID miss you guys at Riverhead Saturday night!

richardpetey
09-23-2008, 12:07 AM
You and Hollywood are the two nicest peeps that I have had the pleasure to know in racing..............................:cheers:
If the caring that you pour out to others could be measured in labor you would be able to install a million transmissions....................:applause:
I hear through the grapevine your gonna buy a trans. shop in Oswego, hehe..................:rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY...............:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

2xdan
09-23-2008, 04:48 PM
Cindy and howie, Your very welcome we were glad to be able to help. Anytime jeff can get full of grease under racecar thats a good day :lol::)

bigell14
09-23-2008, 09:14 PM
:applause:

NJ Chick
09-24-2008, 04:45 PM
Now I really need a Kleenex!:*-(:*-(:lol::D

We will see you all on Sunday! :cheers: