PDA

View Full Version : Burt Myers Stripped Of Martinsville Speedway Modified Tour Victory From Saturday

ShawnCourchesne
09-23-2008, 04:44 PM
Burt Myers Stripped Of Martinsville Speedway Modified Tour Victory From Saturday (http://blogs.courant.com/autoracing/2008/09/burt-myers-stripped-of-martins.html)

ThE sHaDoW
09-23-2008, 04:51 PM
Hahahaha. Good stuff there blogger boy.

MOD JUNKIE
09-23-2008, 05:00 PM
Congrats to Ryan Preece and Brian Loftin,

Brian Hawks
09-23-2008, 05:52 PM
I've heard what all they found. I won't post it on here because it's all rumor and will be disclosed tomorrow. If all is true I think everyone mouth will drop.

It's a shame for the South.

On another note, it's very strange to me no Southern officials were allowed to touch the 3 car. And everyone in the past couple years driving the 3 car didn't perform like that. But that's all I'm going to say. I'm not a Burt Myers fan by any means, if he's illegal and wants to make the entire South look stupid.. that's his doing. I also know money wise we are out done, but it doesn't matter.

Sandra
09-23-2008, 06:38 PM
Brian,

I disagree with you 100%. It is no shame on the South. What the 1 team did had nothing to do with our team or any of the other teams from the South. Shame on the 1 team. It does not make the rest of us look stupid. Why would you think that?

And as for the 3 car not running like that before this year, where have you been? Anytime they come to the track they are one of the cars to beat.
And as for your conspiracy theory about the Southern officials not allowed to touch the 3 car..... Where do you get all this from?

ThE sHaDoW
09-23-2008, 06:43 PM
I can't see your post Brian, as you are still on ignore. But it sure does sound like you are being negative. Kinda funny how you complained saying I am the negative one. The 3 car has been a front runner for all the years I have been on the Northern Tour.

3forme
09-23-2008, 06:51 PM
I second that, been following the Boehler car for 35 years. Always has been a front runner no matter who is behind the wheel. And I KNOW that ain't no cheater car. In fact, they fabricate about 95% of that car themselves in a small garage in a small town. They build everything from chassis to bodies to hand made a-frames. Gotta give these guys credit, they have been fast all year. Great job Ryan and the whole Boehler team !!!

KyleMac45
09-23-2008, 06:51 PM
NICE JOB RYAN! If the rumor is true I will be very happy for my young friend! He deserves he's tryed sooo hard all year long and nothing... If he wins this one I'll be happpy! There just seems to be soo mich prestigue in this race! :cheers:

Kyle

Jaws
09-23-2008, 06:59 PM
Not North

Not South

MOD FANS

Its a shame THE TEAM had to cheat to win.(If thats what comes out on Wed.)

Now what does a 17 year old do with a big old CLOCK?

Congratulations on you first first place win!:cheers:

Brian Hawks
09-23-2008, 07:40 PM
Sandra - Everyone on here can be positive if they want. You know how many times I've heard "South had to cheat to win" this week. Your team may have respect and not say it, but it's being said. Regardless of what is said on this website. Since Saturday all the Northern teams wanted to know is how Ryan is a winner.. who got the clock.. where is the trophy ect ect.. Not ONE Southern team has proud up these mute points in prior years. The race has been a combo race since it started.. it's still a mute point.

I personally am disappointed in Burt. Since 2005 the playing field has became more even. The North South Shootout till right now. It's amazing. Our teams are spending money, buying the haulers, and getting top notch motor programs and chassis programs.

I see where my point came across wrong, and I'm sorry. It's really no way to explain what I'm trying to say. We competed with the North and now DQed. It's a let down I guess.

Shadow - Ignore me and don't respond. Your not worth my time.

As for the 3 team, I'm not taking anything away from Ryan. I know he's a wheel man. I know what I've heard from people in the past year. I'm not going to point out people and make them look bad, But I know what I've heard. Enough about it.

And my source about the Southern Official. I'll personally go ask the official this weekend what his take on this situation is, and I'll respond after Caraway. That way it's not rumor... Deal?

KyleMac45
09-23-2008, 07:53 PM
Not North

Not South
Its a shame THE TEAM had to cheat to win.

Now what does a 17 year old do with a big old CLOCK?

Congratulations on you first first place win!:cheers:

I think Ryan should put it in his room! or better yet in the living room!

Kyle

Bob T. Racer
09-23-2008, 08:26 PM
I think Ryan should put it in his room! or better yet in the living room!

Kyle

Let's not be in such a rush to make room for the clock,you never know what action NASCAR will take ,if it's true to begin with.After all we're all depending on what Shawns sources are saying to begin with!

RGeeProductions
09-23-2008, 08:27 PM
Thank you Mr. Racer!!!!
Let's see what NASCAR has for us tomorrow.

KyleMac45
09-23-2008, 09:49 PM
I think Shawn has good sources he is a credible writer/ blogger

Kyle

Bob T. Racer
09-23-2008, 09:58 PM
I think Shawn has good sources he is a credible writer/ blogger

Kyle

Shawn is a excellant writer/blogger,just don't know what NASCAR is going to do if it's true,that's all!

KyleMac45
09-23-2008, 10:01 PM
I 100% agree with you... You never know with NASCAR...

Kyle

gmac19
09-23-2008, 10:12 PM
Listen everyone who is writing on here..everyone is entitled to there own opinion BUT NASCAR has the last word in it all..everyone should just wait til tmrw and see what EXCATLY burt did to cheat,or maybe he didnt cheat? who knows no body knows but nascar...im just as anxious as everyone else on this forum to see what happens:cool:

Teds Race Tours
09-24-2008, 12:17 PM
I heard today, from a pretty reliable source, that NASCAR found 2 engines in the winning car. The 2nd one was hidden in the Glove Compartment. Since this has never occured before, NASCAR is really thinking over what the penalty will be.

Teds Race Tours
09-24-2008, 03:27 PM
oops, it appears my realiable source was indeed wrong. Sorry for any confusion this may have created.