PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Tracy

vsmidge68
09-23-2008, 06:39 PM
I've never seen anyone so happy after a truck race....Congrats to you on passing like a pro!! :wave::applause:

Tracy87BB
09-23-2008, 07:07 PM
Thanks Vicki. I wouldn't imagine anyone could run 6 laps and be THAT happy. But it's small steps. Yes, it took me 4 races to do it, but I passed a truck. And I was going for a second when my truck had "mechanical failure" that I haven't had a chance to diagnose yet. On Saturday I also learned how it feels to put my foot to the floor on the gas pedal.

I have just had a ton of fun running with the trucks. Everyone has been supportive and helpful. And I owe a special thanks to your hubby, who even tried to take his finger off working on my truck. Woot and all of his friends - including Frank - gave up their time to work on my truck just so I could run the last race, and they gave me a fast truck.

I am more appreciative of everyone's support and assistance than I can put into words...and that's saying a lot, because it's rare for me to not be able to do that.

racenut38
09-26-2008, 03:09 PM
Im Glad you put your foot to the floor. I hope your truck Is ok. So are you going for The championship next year or what.Bob Haeger co-sponser:applause::cheers:

Tracy87BB
09-27-2008, 03:40 PM
I had a sponsor - who shall remain nameless - who was a little upset that my truck was going slow enough to read his name on the side. I wonder who that might be... :lol:

Woot and Frank and everyone else who pitched in gave me a fast truck. I've been busy this week, so I haven't gotten it off the trailer yet to diagnose the problem, but I'm sure it's nothing major (or at least I hope it's nothing major).

I have every intention of running a full season next year, and learning how it feels to pass lots o' trucks!

Thanks again to all of you for your support, guidance and help!

The Bullfather
09-27-2008, 04:06 PM
yeah but it made for some great photo opts!!!!:lol:All that matters is that you had a blast out there!

racenut38
09-27-2008, 09:15 PM
Do you feel the need for speed. Just go out and have fun passing more trucks. who knows maybe you'll get a craftsmen truck ride.I'd sponser that.:lol: