PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Annual JBIII Poker Run Oct. 25th

Tooner
09-25-2008, 09:19 PM
To all friends of John Blewett III-Lets celebrate John's 35th birthday in style by remembering him by being a part of the JBIII Annual Poker Run!!!

Save the date and come out for a ride to honor him, doing something he loved to do!

I was able to organize this poker run in JBIII's (John Blewett III) memory with two of his sisters, Daniell Neff and Janice Blewett, who also want to make
this ride BIGGER & BETTER than last year.

Ok my friends, save the date OCTOBER 25th, 2008, which is John's
birthday for our second annual poker run. We will be starting out at Ocean County Harley in Lakewood where you will need to register. REGISTRATION IS FROM 9:00 am - 10:30 am LAST BIKE MUST LEAVE BY 10:30 to participate and make all the stop. REGISTRATION FEE IS $15.00 PER PERSON and all money raised will be donated to the St. Jude's Children Foundation. At the time of registration, you will be provided directions to all of the locations on the run.

You will not pick your first card until you get to the first stop which will be the Chesterfield Inn.

'm asking everyone and anyone who owns a motorcycle to join in this ride and make it GREAT.

Thank you!!
Shannon

Any questions pls call me 732-239-2937

PLS REPOST anywhere you can!!