PDA

View Full Version : Fuel up for $7!

Geno
09-26-2008, 06:37 PM
Valley Regional Fire and Rescue, located at the intersection of Rt. 309 and Butler Drive is having an all you can eat breakfast Sunday from 8am-1pm.

Fuel up before heading to King of the Mountain! The breakfast is only $7 for adults, $4.50 for kids and free for under 5.

The volunteer company does a lot for the speedway, so head on out, fill up before the races and show them your support!

CJfilms
09-29-2008, 08:54 AM
Geno...

This is not the type of GAS you want people to be filled up with!!!

But, what the heck, I'll be there...can't beat an all you can eat breakfast buffet...AND FOR ONLY $7!!!

For your own safety, Geno, make sure Ted does NOT attend this......remember, the A/C unit blows air INTO the announcer's tower...not out!

NeetsAnnouncer33
09-29-2008, 04:25 PM
Joe I cannot beleive you said that ill make sure I take care of you this week.

I am outraged hahha that was still funny as hell joe gotta love it .

Can't wait for this weekend

Geno
09-29-2008, 06:16 PM
Talk about a gas-n go! LOL

Actually Joe, the breakfast for $7 is over…it was on 9-28, so the tower should be safe and secure!

CJfilms
09-29-2008, 11:05 PM
Hold your horses there Teddy... I've heard you're not the only donor to that box office smash! I'm just happy the PA system doesn't flood with sound fx out of the two of you....

I knew that horn I heard during the last playing of the national anthem sounded a little off......:lol:

ps...it's a shame the buffet is over...I was going to pay for anyone willing to drink the syrup like in "Super Troopers"!!!

bigell14
09-29-2008, 11:35 PM
Lets just bring some to the track this weekend! hahahaha

:-B <--- His turn to yakkkk

KyleMac45
09-30-2008, 12:15 AM
I DARE JOE to DRINK THE SYRUP!!! :cool:

kyle