PDA

View Full Version : Harry Sager, Sr. condolences

Geno
09-29-2008, 09:02 PM
I received a call tonight, and unfortunately Harry Sager, Sr. has passed away. Many know Harry from the family business, Sager's Service, and most of us knew him from the pits at the speedway. He always helped out and cheered for his son, Harry, Jr. and his wife Nikki. He also played a big role in lending a hand to Jess McGlynn and Eric Banashefski, among others.

Harry Jr. & family- I know that you've had a difficult summer. You're in our thoughts and prayers during this tough time.

From the Times Leader:

Harry Sager, 62, of Hanover Township, died Sunday at home.
He was born July 15, 1946, and was a son of Helen Sager and of the late Filmore Sager. He attended Hanover Township schools and was a 1964 graduate of Hanover Township Memorial High School. He was a U.S. Marine Corps veteran for four years and served in the Vietnam War, where he received many commendations.
He was a sponsor of many youth athletic teams throughout this area. He was the owner and operator of Sager’s Service Center, Hanover Township. He was a member of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross Church, Buttonwood, Hanover Township.
Surviving, in addition to his mother, are his wife of 38 years, the former Marianne Roman; daughter Annmarie Klinges, Maryland; son Harry, Sugar Notch; three grandchildren; sisters Nora Conway, Wilkes-Barre; Rosemary Michno, Florida; and Joan George, of Hunlock Creek; numerous nieces and nephews.
Funeral will be held Thursday at 10 a.m. from the Charles V. Sherbin Funeral Home, 630 Main Road, Hanover Township. Friends may call Wednesday, 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m.

CJfilms
09-29-2008, 11:02 PM
You're in our prayers Harry and Nikki...sorry to hear about this... :*-(

2xdan
09-30-2008, 05:02 AM
Sorry to hear about this Harry and Nikki, our condolences to both of you.

Jeff,Stacy,Dan

#81 Biegley Racing

tstiles
09-30-2008, 09:09 AM
my condolences harry.

toots
10-02-2008, 09:26 PM
To the Entire Sager Family
You are in my thoughts and prayers

NJ Chick
10-03-2008, 11:45 AM
So sorry to hear the news....our deepest condolences to the entire Sager Family.

The Dr
and

Maddawg
10-06-2008, 07:40 PM
SO sorry to hear about Mr Sagers passing.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Maddawg Motorsports The Wink Family
Bob Jody Eric and Jacob