PDA

View Full Version : "Give Me #226 Georgie Cousin' Liberty Auto Wrecking race car, or Give Me Death"

capitalcity300
09-30-2008, 06:50 AM
"Give Me #226 Georgie Cousin' Liberty Auto Wrecking race car, or Give Me Death" :cheers: :wave:

Virginian Patrick Henry (May 29, 1736 – June 6, 1799) was a prominent figure in the American Revolution, known and remembered for his "Give me Liberty, or give me Death!" speech.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Henry

If Patrick Henry had lived during the 1950's and 1960's in Freeport,NY area, he might had said, "Give Me #226 Georgie Cousin' Liberty Auto Wrecking race car, or Give Me Death"

Photos #1 - #4. #226 Georgie Cousin' Liberty Auto Wrecking race car.

What is the year of photo #1 taken???

Thanks for the racing history information. :cheers: :wave:

capitalcity300
09-30-2008, 06:56 AM
Photo #5. (Close-up photo) #226 Georgie Cousin' Liberty Auto Wrecking race car. :cheers: :wave:

Red #1. Shown in photo, Photo of "STATUE OF LIBERTY" REPLICA bolted to top of #226 race car.

Blue #2. Shown in photo, the "Nick Name" word "LITTLE _____" was painted on front top of #226 race car???

Photo #6. Shown in photo, Photo of "STATUE OF LIBERTY" REPLICA.
What year did the Liberty Auto Wrecking race cars, had the "STATUE OF LIBERTY" REPLICA bolted on top of their race cars???
Was the "STATUE OF LIBERTY" REPLICA, that was bolted on top of their race cars made out of plastic or metal???

Thanks for the racing history information. :cheers: :wave: