PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE READ: Top 5 Update

RGeeProductions
10-03-2008, 12:26 AM
Due to the forum being down and only 11 people posted picks out of 39 regular members picking and with only a day and a half left, we will be dropping Chemung from the the Top 5 picks.
Now, being we are dropping the Chemung race, we will be adding the North-South Shootout.
This will keep the number of races the same and be a fair solution to the situation.
We are sorry for the inconvenience but this will cause less confusion for all.
Thank you all for understanding and Stafford's Fall Final will be the next race for the Top 5.

limodmaniac
10-03-2008, 06:23 AM
It only takes a minute to post, and we still have all day today! I say let's pick!

RGeeProductions
10-03-2008, 08:17 AM
It's takes a minute to post for you. Many, and I mean MANY do not have the time to frequent this or any other website as often as you or I do. I work EVERY day and away from usually 6-9am to about 7-8pm, that's pretty much all day. Others I know have more on their plate, and if they have children do not come here every day. And I am sorry, but I know there will be much more issues, if say, only 5 or 6 don't make it in time because of us being down [personally, I think that number would be much higher in this case]. I don't think that's fair. NSS has been added and keeps the number of races the same.

Teds Race Tours
10-03-2008, 08:44 AM
Gotta agree with LIMM.They had time before the board went Kaplooie, and still have over 24 hours to go. At least leave the thread open and see if the top 20 all get picks in.

Heres my picks. In case you come to your senses(yeah, we'll be waiting along time for that)

Heat Winners Matt Hirschman Chuck Hossfeld

1 Chuck Hossfeld
2 Ronnie Silk
3 Eric Beers
4 TC
5 Matt Hirschman

RGeeProductions
10-03-2008, 09:27 AM
Well Mr Jitney, please go back to other Top 5 pick threads and see when people, who you say had plenty of time, posted. MANY post late, in fact missed getting in because of late picking. Sorry, made decision and not changing now to cause more confusion.

Precision Auto
10-03-2008, 03:25 PM
I'm with Richie on this one. No Chemung - it will be the NSS in it's place. I do think that's fair, all things taken into consideration. Linda

limodmaniac
10-03-2008, 04:01 PM
And I'll pick , just in case

Heat Winners Matt Hirschman and Eric Beers

1 Matt Hirschman
2 Eric Beers
3 Chuck Hossfeld
4 Erick Rudolph
5 Ryan Preece

Goldy
10-04-2008, 11:19 AM
Ehhhh - good call Rich and fair for all - I'm just now getting a few to check the board and submit my picks - with the board being down and all - I'm sure many were trying to submit then - who's to say the majority of the regulars have the time now or since whenever the board came back up..

N/S Picks.. I'm down with that.. Thanks..

.. and thanks Ted for the back up car..

Teds Race Tours
10-04-2008, 12:42 PM
Ehhhh - good call Rich and fair for all - I'm just now getting a few to check the board and submit my picks - with the board being down and all - I'm sure many were trying to submit then - who's to say the majority of the regulars have the time now or since whenever the board came back up..

N/S Picks.. I'm down with that.. Thanks..

.. and thanks Ted for the back up car..

When life hands ya lemons, make lemonade(just put some vodka in it too):)