PDA

View Full Version : Pre-registration...

CJfilms
10-03-2008, 09:33 PM
Hey everyone out there...where are you???

I have been getting phone calls everyday, but the registrations are not rolling in along with them!!!! Don't you like Erin anymore???

Start sending them in everyone! The date is getting close!

Register here - erinb@neetsracing.com

Thank you and see you soon!!!

triplesevens
10-03-2008, 11:59 PM
I've heard comments that some drivers are waiting for the big meeting and final decision in regards to the cars remaining in the racing groove.

I know others, myself included, who are not going to register until after Big Diamonds race just in case are car isn't operable.

:help:
Is anyone from the NEETS "tech committee" going to BD's Enduro next Saturday night? I would really like to know if any changes need to be made to my car in order to meet all of the NEETS rules.

dirtmodfan
10-04-2008, 12:13 AM
Mike,

You need to stop putting Capt & Coke in the fuel. Or is it the Boilo (sp?). The crazy stuff you Skooks drink. You are supposed to be running pump gas. Additives are illegal.

:cheers:

ps. Take out the stroker motor too.....ha ha! My Edsel can't keep up with you fast Chevy guys.

rpkulik
10-04-2008, 10:48 AM
I am NOT a NEETS official, but here are the main differences between the BDR and NEETS rules as applies to BDR cars prepping for a NEETS race:

1 Offsets must be all identical. (BDR unwritten rule any offset made during driver's meeting)
2 BDR allows any production head, I would be surprised if some of the more exotic types (Bowtie, aluminum) were acceptable to NEETS. (BDR interpretation of existing rule clarified at driver's meeting)
3. BDR requires minimum 70 aspect ratio, NEETS 60
4. NEETS (actually Grandview) requires 3 windscreen supports, while BDR requires only 2.

The similarity between the rules is not coincidental, BDR adopted the NEETS rulebook a few years back, but has drifted away from it a little. The NEETS tech guy doesn't write the rules on the fly during tech as BDR is prone to do and I cannot recall a mid-season rules change in the series. The rules are posted on the NEETS website: www.neetsracing.com I am unaware of any "unwritten" rules such as exist at BDR. Furthermore, Joe Cutri has grandfathered the rulebook for the last 2 seasons.

From what I've seen of the cars at BDR, most will do fine with a wheel and tire change and adding a windscreen support.

richardpetey
10-04-2008, 06:43 PM
I don't usually pay too much attention to rule similarity.......................:rolleyes:
But, I do know not to cross the "MANGLER"...........................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY..................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

triplesevens
10-05-2008, 08:22 PM
Bob, Thanks for the info.

Hope to see you Saturday night at BD.