PDA

View Full Version : Riverhead Raceway Awards Presented...

racerwife
10-05-2008, 03:58 PM
Just wanted to say a big THANK-YOU to Bob Finan for doing his usual terrific job of presenting the top 5 in points and champions their respective trophies today at JC's in Manorville. A nice crowd of recipients were there with applause given to each and every driver for a job well done this year. A nice collage of pictures were given to each division champion by our official track photographers. A nice touch to say the least.

A special thanks to JC's for supplying such a nice room to meet in, wide screen tv for watching the race after the presentation and the food put out.

Paul, Karen, & Michael Specht

DriveitinDeep
10-05-2008, 06:50 PM
a good time seem to be had by all. Kudo's to everyone involved. Bob Finan's jokes have improved also. LOL. Thanks again.

Roger Oxee

wayne
10-05-2008, 07:12 PM
Definately had a good time. Thanks to all.

hollywoodmic
10-07-2008, 12:10 PM
I thought it was great I think the final head count was about 130 people. I thought it was nice how everyone got up made their speech and you could hear a pin drop in the room, in years past you had to talk over eachother. I just wanted to thank John & Jen of JC's for again taking care of the folks from Riverhead Raceway. Some great speeches by the champs as well, real heartfelt one from Lou Maestri.