PDA

View Full Version : Torque your nuts!!!!

Maddawg
10-06-2008, 08:21 PM
I just want to thank Josh for torking my nuts :lol: now thats funny !!!!!!! anyway heres the story. We,all as drivers and friends are each others crews, none of us have alot of money, so we help each other out. It's just one way we can afford to do what we all love to do........ RACE !!!!!!!!!!!!
With all the excitement of my teammate Jeff winning the Championship, and KOTM , I forgot to torque my lug nuts. No big deal right------- well it is a big deal!!!!!!! when you consider what could happen if a wheel comes off. So I asked him to get my gun and tighten them since I felt a wobble when driving out to victory lane.
turns out they were good and it just was rubber chunks on my tires, but it was a chance I didn't want to take...
Not considering the consequences. When I heard over my scanner to go to the rear I was MAD-- call it furious, whatever.......... but I did. and tell you what I had a blast driving through the pack!!!!!!!!! and finishing 4th!!!!!!!! actually 3rd after my friend Howie had technical difficulties:(
might of had something for ya Jr.... we'll never know ;);)
Congrads Mike on your KOTM, and also to Nick on your Championship. See ya all soon
Maddawg-417-12

bigell14
10-07-2008, 11:06 AM
you bit#h! cheating on me! :mad:

I thought I was going to check your nuts! :lol:

:-B <--- he wants to lick 'em!