PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Auction Tickets

leah28racing
10-10-2008, 11:26 AM
Anyone know of a printing person i can get chinese auction tickets made up at a decent price or even donated?
amazing what people will charge for some ink on paper.Some of the prices i got are outrageous...

Turn2Guru
10-10-2008, 11:42 AM
Why not use the same type of tickets you use for the 50/50, just a different color. We had a Chinese Auction with over 150 people and about 75 items and used that type of ticket. If you are going to be present at the drawing you don't need to fill out your name on the back of each ticket, if you are not present you must. We placed paper bags with lables on them next to each item and the people placed one or more of their tickets in each item they wanted to try to win. We sold tickets for $10 an arms length. Sold a ton of tickets. At the time of the drawing we just had to shake each bag with tickets, pick one out and announce the #, if person was not present their name and contact info was on the back of the ticket. It worked out very well and didn't cost that much to set up. Just an idea to help save $$$.

leah28racing
10-10-2008, 11:53 AM
But wanted to make ticets up to presell them. since we are having a bowling alley /auction i figured i could go down during leagues to see if anybody that bowls there would like t ocome. just looks more professionalwhen preselling them....

was planning to use 50/50 tickets for the prizes.