PDA

View Full Version : Mod Series Scene Info

RGeeProductions
10-11-2008, 08:30 AM
Mod Series Scene is now in the hands of Howie Hodge.
After the move some links, like the forum have changed.
The forum is now located here (http://www.modseriesscene.com/forum).
In the next few days all other issues I will address the issues as they are found.

Wheel Racing
10-19-2008, 08:50 PM
What's the scoop? Are we in the midst of another XM/Sirius type merger here or are both sites going to operate separately? Do we Chrome Horners lose Howie's pics??

RGeeProductions
10-19-2008, 11:51 PM
The Chrome Horn is Howie's home for his pictures.
They aren't going anywhere Neal....
All involved will be discussing things after the racing season is over [NSS & Turkey Derby] and as soon as we make decisions, all will know also.
I can tell you, there will be no merger, per say. They will be seperate sites always.

capitalcity300
11-28-2008, 10:09 PM
Are we having Howie's pics problems or money problems??? :confused: :help: :rolleyes:
Asked the Gov't, remember $181 billion dollars??? :angel: :rolleyes: :cool:

Remember an wise old man once said,
"Tacky, The man just passed!!!"
"Please have some respect with your itinerary..." :lol: :rolleyes: :cool:

RGeeProductions
11-28-2008, 10:22 PM
Are we having Howie's pics problems or money problems??? :confused: :help: :rolleyes:
Asked the Gov't, remember $181 billion dollars??? :angel: :rolleyes: :cool:

Remember an wise old man once said,
"Tacky, The man just passed!!!"
"Please have some respect with your itinerary..." :lol: :rolleyes: :cool:

Negative on both counts.
And yes, he is a wise man!

LiquidBread
12-27-2008, 09:16 PM
Just a quick note to say R.I.P. Mod Series Scene. I've been out of pocket for several months for professional reasons (hello Detroit auto deal), and physical (hello raw oysters in Mexico City; the air ambulance to El Paso pleased my wife no end!), but I'm back (sorry Ronnie!). Many thanks to those who've kept Lou's vision alive. Howie, Walt, Amie, and Jackie to name a few. I guess it's inevitable that things change. A wise man once told me that if you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans. The good news is that I rest easy in the hope that The Chrome Horn will take the MSS torch and turn up the wick.

We face the 2009 season with 14 Tour dates total. A far cry from the 36 plus dates we all grew up with but none-the-less, Tour dates! Thank you to the teams and track owners for keeping things alive. I made it back east to Turkey Derby this year and man, it was just like the old days. Thanks as well to all involved with that effort. We had to park 2 lots over and take a bus to the track. When was the last time that happened? Between the Tour, ROC, and the True Value boys, our calendars are still full if we choose to take advantage. Support your local track in 2009 and keep the glass half full. Things will get better if we all hang tough.

In closing, Merry Christmas and happy holidays to The Chrome Horn Nation. You all remain the best in the world. If most knew even half the amount of quiet money and unsung good deeds that have been done by and on behalf of the modified family over this past year (especially for kids), they'd be as humbled as I am. It's telling that a bunch of big old wrenches can bloody a nose on a Saturday night in the infield, settle it over a couple of beers later, and yet still be reduced to tears picking a little girl up out of a wheelchair at a meet-and-greet. Enough said.

Tooner
01-01-2009, 11:11 PM
I tried to post on MSS but no longer able too. No Problem.

I think you all made the best decision for the modified coverage by moving it all here.

I understand what goes into maintaining a website, let alone 2 that cover the same things, it was the intelligent decision.

I wish you all the best in the new year, good luck and God bless!

MC

worm
02-05-2009, 10:04 PM
yes mike you where right, rip. god speed

zombo
07-19-2009, 10:03 AM
just tried going to mod series scene and it does not respond. has the whole site been completely removed now?

RGeeProductions
07-19-2009, 10:17 AM
MSS is unavailable at this time. It will be back. When we were hacked into in April, MSS was affected also. We were more concerned with the active sites and forum that we put cleaning MSS of the infection on hold. Then of course racing started, taking more time away from things like this. MSS will be back up in time.....

broz
07-19-2009, 01:47 PM
Why bother? Don't you have enough to do?

RGeeProductions
07-19-2009, 02:55 PM
Because the site is for Lou Cady's memory and as we promised, will always be!!!!!!!