PDA

View Full Version : Treated awsome at lee

bulldozer
10-13-2008, 01:13 PM
I went back up to lee speedway and raced again 10-13 got 5th again was fastest in second practice they inverted the top10 in the heats.I finshed in second in the heat so started 7th.Got caught up in bad line but manged to finish a strong 5th.Now let me tell you about lee.We have a drivers meeting the first words that come out of there mouths are thank you so much for coming and racing at our track we appreciate everyone here.Then i get my check from the week before and on it is a hand written note from the owner which says"Chris thank you for coming to lee to race.We really appreciate it and hope you had a great time.We really appreciate you towing from NY Thanks RED"Now wouldnt you want to race there and come back there every year.Not to mention the stands admission was 10 bucks for adults.Class acts is what they are and the officals were more than kind to talk to us and treat us as one of there own.Just thought i would tell this after i see how bad timmy was treated at Waterford.THanks to my boys Rog, Wayne ,Daryl for coming this week and thanks to Mike Powers For the Tires.Chris Turbush

Jaws
10-13-2008, 02:44 PM
Its good to hear things like that. Too many tracks have the "If you don't like it go somewhere else" or "its my track if you don't like it tough" approach

Treating everyone fair and honestly, thats how you stay in business year after year.

Look at tracks that do well, Williams Grove, Lee, Stafford,Thunder Road etc.

They put on a good, fast paced show, pay a decent purse, don't charge too much to get in and take care of their racers.

wayne
10-14-2008, 05:33 PM
This was an awesome place, treated with alot of respect from competitors and officials.Food was good to! Bub did a great job, going to another track and placing in the top 5 way under powered,not bad. Now you guy's know that if a driver from another track came to race at Riverhead, they would get wrecked on the track or beat up in the pits.Lol

Turbo
10-15-2008, 07:58 AM
How about them specatator drags! Just be careful when you run that :lol: