PDA

View Full Version : Pre-registration is FREE!!!

CJfilms
10-13-2008, 07:50 PM
I believe there are a few newcomers to NEETS who are misunderstanding the NEETS concept of pre-registration...

Pre-registering your name and car number will not only LOCK you and the car number in before the race, you get to pick your starting position (random draw of course)...otherwise...

Cars that register day-of the event will not be guaranteed their number...may have to tape an 'X' or other letter or number to their number if someone DID pre-register your number already. ...Also...you will file in at the back of the pack in the order of day-of registrations...

So, what can you lose? There is no money forwarded or mailed out! Pre-registration is only a phone call or email away! The entry fee is $50 as with every event, which is paid AT THE EVENT!

Call me at 267-767-4923
or
Email Erin at erinb@neetsracing.com

Send us your info before the race so we can make OUR arrangements if there is a higher than expected number of cars in the pits!

...FYI...pit space becomes limited when 100 + cars show up...pre-registered cars are on the A-list here so if you plan on coming and still just show up...you may be parking with the spectators!! OH NO!!!! Send them in!!!

Pre-registration will be open through 11 AM Sunday morning...but for the sake of posting new entries online, you must pre-register before Friday at 11PM...the latest!!!

***Rain out info:
With dirt racing...there is a possibility of a rain out...which sucks... Anyways, in the case of a rain out, your money will be refunded to you THAT DAY! I will not hold registration money for a future event. Sponsor money/arrangements will be held/reserved for the make-up race, but the DRIVERS WILL NOT LOSE THAT MONEY.

Erin C
10-17-2008, 08:27 AM
Just as an FYI - Joe and I will be without email access after 11pm today so I will have an auto response up for all those who attempt to email me with registrations to please call either Joe's or my cell phone with your registration.

Being that we will be in pre cana class all day Saturday and headed to Grandview for the thunder on the hill show we may not be able to answer your call but if you need a call back please leave a message with your questions and we will try our best to get back to you when we are on the road or during a caution at Grandview!

You can also send a text message to either one of us with your division, car number, and name.

Joe - 267-767-4923
Me - 570-878-0769

triplesevens
10-18-2008, 12:59 AM
You are correct with your assumption that we do not understand the pre-registration rules. I really like that you can pre-register and it doesn't cost you a dime. We have to pay our money ($50.00) up front at BD, this ensures us a pick for position for the first race of the year. We then pre-register for the remaining races in order to maintain our starting position, which is based on the points. If you don't pre-register, you're starting position is behind everyone who does pre-register. If you pre-register and make every race, you will start in front of anyone who missed a race or did not pre-register.

I did not pre-register until after BD's enduro just in case my car wasn't ready to go. If I would have known there was no cost, I would have pre-registered sooner. As I learn more about NEETS rules, I will pass the information on to many of BD's drivers. Bare with us, we want to race with you guys, but we are still learning. :applause:

Looking forward to Sunday and good luck to all of you. :wave: