PDA

View Full Version : Your emails this weekend? What do you want to say?

CareyandCoffey
10-15-2008, 08:43 AM
Last weekend on the show, we had a lot of listener emails. We enjoyed that. It was fun to share your thoughts on the air. I'm thinking we'll do that again this weekend.

Here are the questions: Respond to what you like and we will read your email on the air, good or bad. Email me carey@careyandcoffey.com. Give us your name and town or we won't read your email.

Who do you think will win the tour championship?

What did you think of the SK race at Stafford last weekend?

What do you think of the Carey and Coffey Show?

Anything else you want to say or talk about?

Don't forget name and town. Name and town. Name and town are important.

carey@careyandcoffey.com
We will do the emails sometime in the 11am hour this Sunday.

yucaipa
10-15-2008, 10:29 PM
C&C is a great pleasure for this old Yankee to listen to on the web here in so-cal. I am a dedicated mod loyalist and crave all ground pounder news - the very best racing on earth. I grew up at Danbury, Riverhead, Wall, New Egypt, Fonda, Orange County, Trenton and Flemington. I like the dirt but LOVE the Tour Cars. Keep up the Mod coverage. TC - will be the 08' champ.

Thanks, :applause:

Dan Miller
Yucaipa, California, USA

Tooner
10-16-2008, 01:39 AM
If you have not done so already, I think Jamie Tomaino needs to be recognized for all his starts on the tour since it's inception. He has been at every event since 1985, that is 23 years man. Even if he did not qualify, I think people in this day and age would like to know what drives him, especially for today's kids.

Just my thoughts :cheers:

MC

Groundpounder
10-16-2008, 07:01 AM

Can't say, don't want to jinx him.

It sucked.

It sucks.

Shawn Courchesne is da man!

Teds Race Tours
10-16-2008, 10:21 AM

Can't say, don't want to jinx him.

It sucked.

It sucks.

Shawn Courchesne is da man!

C'mon, Dawgie, whats really on your mind? :lol:

CareyandCoffey
10-16-2008, 10:25 AM
This is good stuff people! Keep it coming.

The dude from California gets extra points for being the only one to follow directions and leave his name and town.

This Sunday on the Carey and Coffey Show 10/19

LIVE online at www.careyandcoffey.com and on 940/1510 ESPN Radio

▪ Preview of the final race in the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour season

▪ Jeff Burton looms large behind Jimmie Johnson, we’ll talk about his chances

▪ NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour driver Matt Hirshman will join us

▪ Stafford SK Champion Keith Rocco will join us on the show

▪ Mike Twist from Speed51.com will also be on the show

▪ Carl Edwards/Kevin Harvick conspiracy theory; Coffey will explain

▪ Carey and Coffey LOVE short-track racing action, we’ll discuss why it is sooo good

▪ Listen emails at carey@careyandcoffey.com – We will be taking emails on the following and reading them on the show in the 11am hour.

Don't forget name and town. Name and town. Name and town are important.

RichKeator
10-17-2008, 01:50 AM
Hey matt I think you should re-open the can of worms and update everyone on your battle with Shawn on his blog post that now has 22 comments and counting

CareyandCoffey
10-17-2008, 07:42 AM
Hey Rich - I love worms. This weekend we've got to much racing stuff going on to spend more than 2 minutes talking about a columnist who hates everyone. We will read the emails on the show this weekend for sure. (as many as we can, we've got 45 already and won't have time to get to all of them).
I saw the 22 comments, that's cool. Usually he gets 3 or 4.

RichKeator
10-17-2008, 03:04 PM
Well I can't bash the guy cause I think he's just doing his job of being a news writer and through his blog just writes what hes thinking... and I love when he keeps us updated on whats going on here in CT when no one eles can... and I love listening to you guys cause Im a sucker for talk radio exspecially when it comes to racing in New England... nothing wrong with a freindly rivalry... perhaps a battle at the dunk tank at speedway expo is ontap for C&C vs Shawny boy

CareyandCoffey
10-17-2008, 03:26 PM
The dunk tank is a brilliant idea. I must warn you though, I was a fierce right-handed pitcher when I was in high school. Played some third-base as well. Shawn should wear his swimming trunks.