PDA

View Full Version : Frankenduro Fun

NJ Chick
10-16-2008, 04:35 PM
I know it's a little early for Halloween, but let's all get into the spirit this weekend!:-B Let's make it full of fun and pranks and put the woes of the world behind us for one day.:p Don't forget to decorate your cars in a spooky fashion! Spiders on the roof, zombies on the passenger side, skeletons on the trunk, anything Halloweenish anywhere you want to put it. Just make sure everything is securely fastened and not blocking your view. If you don't want to be in a full blown costume, wear a mask or a funny looking hat.;) It's the least we all can do since Matt and Josh will be in drag this time instead of Joe....heard he's going to be in some kind of sticky outfit this year...:eek:

Can't wait to see you all Sunday!!! I'll have LOTS of candy, sugar rushes for everyone!:wave:

richardpetey
10-16-2008, 07:17 PM
I heard NEETS is hiring some "Halloween Hookers" for this gala enduro.........................:drool:
That should boost registration/car count up on the "hill".................:applause:
Lets face it, candy is dandy but sex won't rot your teeth....................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY..........................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

greenflag
10-16-2008, 07:59 PM
NJchick, I will just attend this race as myself, which is scary enough. :)

CJfilms
10-16-2008, 10:34 PM
Petey...Halloween Hookers?

Come on...you know the days of me in a dress are in the past! Unless...

NO, NO I AM NOT STARTING A POLL TO SEE WHO WANTS ME IN A DRESS SUNDAY!!!