PDA

View Full Version : NEETS Updates

CJfilms
10-21-2008, 09:05 PM
As you may have noticed, the site is not updated yet...I have been stretched thin for time to work on everything which includes writing a full race report for the main page!!! I am loading the photos from the Frankenduro onto the site now, so please feel free to check them out in the Photos & Videos section.

I will be posting up the full finish on the main page shortly along with a few new photos... Most likely tomorrow!

On top of doing all this...I got the chance to wake up early Monday morning with NO heat and a nice sore throat/fever..the thermostat was busted.

I had to spend most of Monday rewiring my heater and the entire HVAC system in the house along with looking at a NEW house...Erin and I have been in the market for some time now and things are finally starting to pop!

After my wiring project was complete, I only had to do about 1 million things out of the house before I even got inside!!!

I do apologize for this delay, by the end of the week I should have everything up and online!

Thanks again!
Joe

cerckl'm racing
10-22-2008, 09:07 AM
Slacker....

CJfilms
10-22-2008, 11:12 AM